Didar

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad

Omid

Omidasked

Can I ged loan for centerlink income

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Amid, we would need more information to answer your question.
Could you private message us with your contact number please?

Ami

Amiasked

Hi there,

I am an Australian Citizen and my British de-facto fiancé and I would like to purchase our first property as an investment property. Are we able to do so with a 15% deposit or do we need 20%? He is currently on a bridging visa and has been on one for the past 8 months since applying for the 801/820 Partner Visa.

Regards,

Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks for contacting us. There are various factors involved with getting you a loan for a new home and the amount of deposit is only a small part of it. The bridging visa is acceptable for certain banks, but we will require more details.

Please feel free to email me on del@loanstudio.com.au or give me a call to discuss on 0488 550 659.

Del

BarrieS

BarrieSasked

Are you able to arrange loans secured by a second mortgage?

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Good evening BarrieS, yes depending on circumstances. Generally a second mortgage is used in a guarantor situation. Perhaps you can send your contact details through and one of our senior mortgage brokers can call you to discuss your needs further.
Kind regards