CJD

CJD

Vikram from Loan Studio has been amazing!

Vikram was introduced to us by one of the big builder's sales consultant. He's been patient and amazing throughout our journey.
We bought the land 2yrs before its settlement. During this period, we've been in constant connect with Vikram seeking for his advise in finding the right balance between total land + build contract price and the minimum required savings. Despite the long journey, not once did he pushed us aside. We still felt as one of his valued customers. In fact, we even recommended him to 4 of our friends who've now recently entered the housing market. That's how much we value and trust his work. You can't go wrong with him.

Kristy

KristyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overall Good Experience

Dylan my broker was great from day one and really guided me through the process, making things really smooth and easy for me. Thank you to Caryel and Carlotta who were always there to answer my questions, there ongoing communication throughout the whole process was really helpful. It was a difficult changing broker towards the end of my journey when Dylan left, it would have been great to have his support until the end as he was familiar with my situation and application. Overall my experience with loan studio was a good experience and i would use the service again.

Steven

StevenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loan Studio

Thanks for all your assistance throughout the process.
Things went relatively smoothly with the expert help and friendly service even when there were issues with a rogue developer and having to change our land purchase.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for sharing your feedback Steven and for trusting us with your finance.
Please let us know if we can help in any way.
All the best,
the Loan Studio team

Great customer service.

Del & Chris were both great in helping me get a suitable loan for my purchase. Very informative and approachable. They were prepared to answer all my questions in a quick and responsive manner. Would recommend to others.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Pete for taking the time to provide your feedback; we are so pleased you were happy with the service.
Don't hesitate to let us know if we can assist further.
All the best,
The Loan Studio team

Great Service

Being a first time borrower in Australia,the whole process can be somewhat daunting. Thanks to Suresh and the team at Loan Studio, we were well informed and guided through the whole process professionally. Appreciate Suresh taking time out to answer our numerous queries and providing us with relevant and easy to understand advice. Thanks once again.

Gin b

Gin b

Loan studio is great. Bill put an application for a home loan for myself and it ha been approved in

I recommend loan Studio to anyone who will need help for a home loan. The team has been great and fantastic. Thank you all team for your support and help during the progress of my loan

Very good experience with Loan Studio

We had a great experience with Loan Studio. Great team with professional attitude. We are very grateful for the effort the team delivered. Highly recommended.

Good customer service

Suresh from loan studio was very helpful and professional. His experience on the process to secure the loan and the time it takes was commendable. He gave me a sound advice when dealing with my conveyancer. His follow up and response to queries was prompt.

Zuben

ZubenMelbourne

Good

This was the second time I used Loan Studio to build a house and the experience was the same. Exceptional. Bill Jara, Rufa Ancheta & Caryel Kandasamy were very helpful and supportive through the entire process and for every small question.

Timothy Pasanduka

Timothy PasandukaMelbourne

House Construction

Loan Studio helped me to build my new home. Caryel Kandasamy was very helpful indeed. Every time I rang or sent an email, I got immediate response. Thanks to Caryel and her GREAT team at Loan Studio.

Without Loan Studio, I would have struggled to secure a loan for my home, some lenders were very mean and this is when I secured help from Loan Studio and everything started to move till the end of the project. Many thanks Loan Studio.

Tim P.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Very helpful and friendly staff great service

I always received prompt advice and assistance as well staff being helpful. They coordinated with me all the time, making it easy for me to know what I needed to do.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks BC2, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. All the best, the Loan Studio tam.

Very pleased

Easy to work with, no problems would work with them again, happy customer. Good communication any questions I asked I got answers

Great support!

To be honest we were a little wary about going through a broker for our construction loan, but now that we're in the midst of the process we can't imagine doing it without their support. Kim has chased the banks on our behalf and made sure that things are processed appropriately.

respect

respectVic, 3000

Good.

Happy with our broker Bill Jara-- gives honest advice suits us. Waiting for settlement, only unpleasant thing is: the customer service from their staff are not good! Got angry and impatient attitude from our customer liaison staff because I call her to chase up how the going with bank, waiting for figure worked out from bank then conveyancer can tell us how much deduction we need to put in. Due to transfer time, we just want enough time to organise the transfer. She got angry with me, sounds like we are idiot to ask her about as she said: this is normally process I told you before just wait! As I apologised to her as she was bothered by me. She was laughing about it! Be shocked with her attitude!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your feedback YZ and for the discussion. As i mentioned we apologise if you have not received the service that you deserve and we will coach the staff member concerned in order to improve our service going forward. Thank you once again.

Home loan

You service was alright. I'm happy with it. I may recommend to my friends. Thank you very much for your support.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Deepak for taking the time to write a review. We wish you all the very best in your new home and hope we can help again in the future.

Good Knowledge on the products

We had a very good service with Loan studio referred by Carlisle homes and all my queries are responded promptly. Definitely suggest Loan studio.
I will go with them again for my second house.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sree for taking the time to provide your feedback. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase and maybe many more to come. All the best!