Loan Studio

Very professional and well informed

Thank you so much for helping us with our loans. I have spoken with two other brokers before contacting Suresh from Loanstudio . They said We couldn’t get the loan without selling our home. However Suresh went through with our financial details and said we can get the loan without selling the home. Suresh and Joe response immediately to any queries. Once again I appreciate your help and I recommend for anyone.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for your kind review. Great to know that you were happy with the service!
Please let us know if we can help in any way in future.

Amazing Service by Suresh from Loan Studio

Suresh has helped us multiple times over the years including construction loans and refinance. I appreciate all your help and will certainly recommend you to anyone I come across who is looking for a mortgage.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Vijay. It was our pleasure to assist you with your finance!

Katelyn

Katelyn Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient and Reliable

Throughout the time of my house being built, Caryel and Carlota made it very easy for me to understand what was happening and what I needed to do. They were extremely efficient with getting back to me and helping me with whatever I needed. Loan studio have made me feel at ease throughout the process of my loan and I would choose them again.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback Katelyn! It's is pleasure to have helped you with your finance and we hope to assist you once again in the future.
All the best.

Candin W.

Candin W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best broker, wonderful service!

Suresh and everyone assisting our loan at Loan Studio went above and beyond what i imagined.
They basically held my hand through the whole process and were very responsive with all of my questions.

The service was amazing, and very professional. I would highly recommend my friends and family to use Loan Studio.

Shibu

ShibuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best Broker - Amazing Service !!

Going with Loan Studio for organizing finance for our House and Land was the best decision we ever made. John Tang is our broker and he has been absolutely amazing! He has always been upfront with us right from the beginning and always kept us informed at every step. He provided us with accurate information and set realistic expectations. This helped us plan our finances better and save in the best way, for settlement. We have just settled our land today and are very thankful to John and Loan Studio for making this happen without any major hassle. I highly recommend Loan Studio!

Service that was above and beyond

From the first conversations about planning finances to the completion of our build, Loan Studio were incredible. They kept us up to date every step of the way and went above and beyond to ensure the final stages were processed as quickly as possible.
The Team made a process that can usually be very stressful much less so and we are incredibly thankful.

Application Process

Best decision we made!

Suresh Kandasamy and Loan Studio went to great lengths to provide us with the best loan scenario that will benefit us in the long term. The process was simplified by Suresh and made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Throughout the process, we felt confident that our loan will be approved and that the we had the right loan for our needs. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, approachable and impressive.

Our loan was approved, no sweat at all!

Thank you and I recommend his services and you won't regret it! Best decision we made!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Job - what a great review! So pleased we were able to make you happy with our service.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in future.

Mohammed  Ameen

Mohammed AmeenBelmont

Awesome Broker and Great Service

WGo11

WGo11Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert on his field

Ive used Loan Studio to help with the finance of our latest build. I have dealt with Khiem Cao who was very pleasant to work with. He is very good in assessing your situation and tailoring your finances to meet your requirement. He is always finds time to answer your queries and has been amazing all throughout the process. Definitely can recommend!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review "WGo11"! We are so pleased you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.

Matthew D.

Matthew D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best broker in town!!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Hi Matthew, thanks for the lovely review! We are so happy that you were pleased with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.

Josh

Josh

Amazing Broker

I used Khiem Cao as my broker for purchasing my land and property. He was absolutely fantastic, honest and transparent throughout the entire process. Khiem understands the process of land, home and construction loans extremely well and was able to clearly explain and structure my entire construction loan process in the best way possible for myself.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the great review Josh! We are so pleased you were happy with the service and hope we can look after you again in the future.

Jeanette L.

Jeanette L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressed!

Steve & Chris were amazing to deal with and completely exceeded our exceptions. They answered every question we had and were always a step ahead in making sure the process was completed easy and efficiently.
We are so happy to have found such a wonderful team of people willing to help and we look forward to dealing with them again.

Could't recommend Loan Studio high enough!

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Wow Jeanette - thanks so much for the lovely review!
Great to hear that you were happy with the service. We look forward to helping you again in the future and if you need anything please do reach out.

Sandip Paul

Sandip PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service from Loan Studio

This the 2nd time I have used Loan Studio - first it was refinancing and now a new home loan. On both occasion, they have gone above and beyond. Right from the initial paperwork to secure the loan to managing the progress payments on time, the service has been excellent. Definitely recommend them for your home financing needs and I will continue to use the team going forward. Vikram, Caryel, Divicon, Carlota were fabulous during the whole process.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Sandip - so happy to hear you were happy with the service and thanks again for being a great loyal and repeat client.
Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help in any way.

Gonzalo

Gonzalo

Second time refinancing, amazing service!

This is my second time using loan studio, every time they go above and beyond.
Alexis and Suresh were just great! They focused on my needs and adapted to my own circumstances,
great service overall.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Gonzalo for the kind review and for trusting us once again with your finance.
Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Frank M.

Frank M.

Awesome and reliable, straight to the point, detailed, and very helpful

Devadas, Alex, and the loan studio team were very helpful with getting our investment loan sorted.
We had issues with other brokers who were not able to help us but Devadas took us onboard and helped us and every step and he was very honest. He never lost faith and hope in getting our loan sorted and for that, we are thankful for advice and guidance and we will definitely hire your services if the opportunity permits.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thank you Frank for taking the time to provide a review! It's fantastic to hear that we were able to make things a little easier.

James Mizzi

James MizziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service

The team at loan studio are great to deal with and make the lending process a whole lot easier.
Dealing with Khiem was awesome, always happy to answer any questions and will always go that extra mile to get the required result.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks James - great to hear and we are thrilled to know we able to deliver!

Awesome broker

John Tang from Loan Studio was fantastic. Provided clear, detailed, honest advice. Found the right loan for me for my first home with low rate fixed for 3 years. As a single person with less than 20% deposit I thought it couldn't be done but John made the whole process clear, smooth and easy. John and Ella were very responsive and answered all of my questions as a first home buyer. Now the owner of my own home and my mortgage is less than my previous rent. Amazing result would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks Tori - that's music to our ears!

Great Team - Great Service

We were guided through the process of buying land and building our new home by a sensational team- Atul, Ivy, Honey, Carlota & Caryel. Their advice and guidance ensured the experience was stress and anxiety free. Thank you for all your support.

Saleheddin S.

Saleheddin S.

Great job and well done

After 1.5 years house hunting, consulting with more than 10 brokers, and also one loan decline, John Tang and Loan Studio finally made a magic to us. Thanks guys for all your support.

Loan Studio M.Loan Studio

Thanks for the review Mr Saleheddin! We are so pleased to hear you were happy with the service.

Srinivas

SrinivasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

The service we received from Suresh was outstanding. He was always available to answer our questions. We appreciate that he went the extra mile in making sure we secure our home loan and meet the deadlines. He was very professional, patient and had clear communication throughout the process. Also we would like to thank Caryel & Carlota assisted us with our draw down payments. We look forward to working with him again in our future home loan applications.