5 star service!

I give a 5 star rating to the Loan Studio team! I have been availing of Loan studio's services since 2016, from achieving our first dream home then to our refinancing this year! Thanks to Pierre Mindiel and his team Ella, Caryel, Carlota and Bev, they have made both processes smooth and easy for us! They are a delight to work with, very professional and quick in getting back to us for any questions and requests.
I would highly recommend the Loan Studio team to my friends and to all.

Loan used for:Refinancing
Thanks for your review Nancy and for being such a loyal client who is always a pleasure to deal with. Let us know if there is anything you need. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Couldn’t have done it without this great team!

The team at Loan Studio have been such a delight to deal with. Starting with our great broker, Pierre, as well as his team, Caryel and Carlota, we wouldn’t have been able to do it without them. Buying our first home can be a bit confusing, with a lot of mixed information from people who’ve been through the process as wel as other people who think they know better. The Loan studio team has given us a realistic picture of what to expect. We cannot thank Pierre enough for his guidance. They have also been very responsive both in text and email to all of questions, may it be complicated, simple or even trivial, Pierre and the team are sure to put light to what the real situation is. Once again thank you very very much! We highly recommend this team!

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Thanks AlandMitz, what an awesome review! This is exactly what we set out to do. Lending can certainly be very complex, especially for a first home buyer, so we are so pleased that we were able to help make things a little easier. Please don't forget that we are here for you should you need to make any changes to your loan now or in the future, so don't hesitate to call. All the best guys, The Loan Studio team.

O as in awesome!

Helpful and understanding. Thanks to Bill Jara, Chris Manalastas, Carlota Borja and caryel Kandasamy. You guys made the process easy and stress free. Everyone is pleasant to talk with and listens to what we want and need.

Loan used for:Second Home

Great Service

Being a first time borrower in Australia,the whole process can be somewhat daunting. Thanks to Suresh and the team at Loan Studio, we were well informed and guided through the whole process professionally. Appreciate Suresh taking time out to answer our numerous queries and providing us with relevant and easy to understand advice. Thanks once again.

Loan Start DateNovember 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Thank M Raj, for your review - we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your finance. Should you wish to make any changes to your existing loan or if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Excellent Service including professional advice and support A+++

To Start with Pierre was one of the BEST individuals you could deal with when it comes to financing. He is well versed with the banks offerings and is able to guide you through whats best for YOU. We found him to be VERY knowledgeable, professional and courteous.

Then the back office support was next inline and dealing with them we found them to be courteous, prompt and reliable. Great work from Carlota and Caryel!!

Loan used for:Home Construction
Thank you Shawn for taking the time to provide a review. We hope you guys are enjoying your new home! Should you wish to make any changes to your existing loan or if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Definitely recommend!

Was very satisfied with the service provider by loan studio. Especially Beverley, Roy, Carlota and Caryel. They have helped us from start to finish and even go beyond of what they needed to do. We have seen different broker at the beginning but Beverley was the only one who genuinely shown that she really care and will do everything she can to help us get our loan approve and she did! They were all amazing and always quick to response to any of our questions or concerns and giving us advice on what we needed to do in order to get the loan approved. Thank you very much

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Loan used for:Investment Property
Thank you Cs2h, for your review - we appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. Thank you for trusting us with your finance. Should you wish to make any changes to your existing loan or if we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Absolutely amazing

Went above and beyond for us, kept us updated the whole time. Seriously can not fault them if your wanting a loan they are definitely the go A+++++++++
Big thanks to loan studio

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Thanks Anthony - love all those ++++ ;) Awesome to hear that you were happy with the service. We are here should you need any further info or need to make any changes - so don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Wonderful experience

Everyone from loan studio who i dealt with for my home loan application were truly professional, terrific,very helpful and friendly. A massive thanks to Pierre, Crizza, Carlota, Roy and Caryel for dealing with my application in a timely manner and very professionally.

The end to end experience was seamless. They set realistic expectations, kept me updated throughout the process and offered me the right advice.

Very happy with the service and i strongly recommend them to anyone.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Thank you for your kind review Venkata! It was a pleasure to help you with your finances. Thank you for trusting us! Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

AMAZING!!

Suresh and his team at Loan Studio are truly amazing!! From our very first meeting to all the calls and emails nothing was ever too much and no question of mine was ever too silly. Whenever something wasn’t clear Suresh would call me to clarify and make sure I understood. The team have been with me through my whole process of purchasing land, selling home and building a new construction. I would have no hesitation using Suresh in the future and I will happily recommend him to family and friends. Thanks so much Suresh and the team at Loan Studio.

Loan TypeSplit
Thanks Jess! That's awesome to hear. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in future. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Wonderful experience

I was very fortunate to get Loan Studio's service where Bill Jara and his team served me very well throughout the loan process. They helped me get loan at a competitive rate and with good loan limit. Helped answer all my doubts and queries from time to time. I liked the way they serve their customers with a very professional and friendly attitude. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Thanks Ranbir, we are so pleased you were happy with the service! Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything. All the best with your new home. The Loan Studio team

We were so fortunate that we made the best decision to go with Loan Studio

We are extremely satisfied with the service provided by Suresh Kandasamy and his team including John Tang. They were very cooperative and especially they responded to our emails and telephone calls promptly and answered all queries very effectively. We should make a special mention about Suresh as he was very professional in his approach, he also packaged a loan for us with a very competitive interest rate, compared to the rate we were to commit prior to meeting Suresh..

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review Farringdon! It's awesome to hear that you with happy with the service provided to you by the Loan Studio team. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should you need any assistance in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Brilliant Service

We have just completed our 3rd purchase/refinance with Suresh at Loan Studio and cannot speak more highly of their professionalism, efficiency and great guidance. We look forward to the next purchase!

Thank you for your feedback Rhi. We love loyal clients and we are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the service. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Satisfaction Guarantee

I would like to thank the following personnel who made our home loan easy and hassle free process. To loan studio staffs -Dylan, Caryel, Honey & Carlota, appreciate your quick & reliable response. Well trained and knowlegeable of the services.
Detailed costs information were given and explained well. To Carlisle homes people Mark Edwards, Megan, Nicole, Sylvia and James, thank you for your professionalism, strait forward and reliable services provided.

We love our new Home...
Thank you.

Very satisfactory.

Hello Yin, thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very pleased your were happy with the service. Don't forget, we are here to help should you want to make any changes to your loan in the future as well. All the best with your new home! The Loan Studio team.

Awesome from start to finish

Very satisfied with the service and professionalism.
Responses to emails were very prompt and helpful
In the end they help us achieve our goal of moving into our new home before Christmas so very happy that there were no delays from their end.

Thank you Eric - for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased you were happy with the service. We look forward to helping you again in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Awesome Service

I am very satisfied with the experience and customer service over the phone or email provided by Home Loan Studio. Caryel Kandasamy was very helpful, always replying in a timely manner. She always answered any questions and explained everything before moving forward with the case.
Carlota was also very helpful in absence of Caryel. They made everything better. I really impressed their amazing customer service.I am completely satisfied with the service and would recommend this Great broker to anyone.Thank you.

Thanks Sanjay for taking the time to provide your feedback. That's great to hear! Please get in touch if we can help with anything in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Fantastic Service

My sales consultant at Hallmarc told me about Suresh Kandasamy from Loan Studio, and said he was one of the best. I was buying my first home and the whole process was very daunting, but Suresh made sure I was informed at all times. The team at loan studio (Honey and Caryle) were extremely helpful and responsive at every step of the way. I would definitely recommend the team at Loan Studio to friends and family.
There was a hiccup with the loan applied for but Loan Studio are working with me to have this rectified and hope to have it sorted in the New Year.

Hi Emma, thanks for taking the time to provide your review. We are so pleased you found the team helpful and responsive - that's awesome ! I believe the hiccup is being resolved as we speak and Honey will update you in the next day or so. All the best, The Loan Studio team.

Professional and reliable service you expect from a broker

Loan Studio have guided us throughout our land and home loan application. At times it was not an easy process, but Suresh has been there every step of the way to assist us and getting us across the line. We can recommend using the team that looked after us (Suresh, Roy and Caryel) with confidence to anyone who needs great service and assistance that you expect from a broker. They are even there for you after settlement, which is a rare find in the broker world!
Thank you Loan Studio!

Thanks Annie, your feedback is really appreciated and we are so pleased you were happy with the service. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help you with anything in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Wonderful Personalised Service

The journey to our dream home started with the incredibly knowledgeable and patient Beverley. She worked to secure a great value home loan, she worked quickly and always responded to our emails fast.

After securing our block, we moved onto our construction loan. Caryel and Carlota saw us through to today when we exchanged our final cheque for our keys. Again, they answered our emails promptly and we had absolutely no issues with the bank. Loan Studio helped us navigate our way through the daunting bureaucrasy that is the banking system. Thanks so much. We’re now in our dream home!!

Thanks Shan for your lovely review and how awesome to sneak into your new home just before Christmas! Thanks for being a pleasure to deal with. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Just as good the 2nd time around!

We have used Loan Studio twice now, on both occasions we used Steve Mottau and we couldn’t be happier! I would like to take the opportunity to thank both Steve Mottau and Chris Manalastas in making this process relatively easy and painless! Their assistance and professionalism was much appreciated. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to engage a broker!

Hi Wylie World, thanks for providing your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you found the process painless ;) Don't hesitate to get back in touch if we can help with anything in the future. All the best, The Loan Studio team

Awesome Service

Very satisfied with the overall process.
Steve and Chris from Berwick branch were very helpful.
They understood our situation and advised accordingly. As valuation was a critical factor, they ordered valuation with few banks.

They explained us what to expect in the overall process and set expectations. Helped us with the documentation. Finally we got the best deal with the interest rate. Very happy with the service. Highly recommend.

Thanks Neshy - that's great feedback. It's great to be able to get a competitive interest rate as well and find the most suitable bank for your personal circumstances! We look forward to helping you again in the future! All the best, The Loan Studio team