Listing monitored by LoanCaddie

David C.
David C.Sydney, NSW

Simple, Convenient & Great Broker

Like many people I had spent far too long sitting with my prior lender despite there being better rates and deals available in the current market because i was dreading the paperwork and time required to refinance - Suffice to say I should have done it far sooner!

My application with Matt at Loan Caddie was completely paperless and incredibly simple - Would recommend Matt to anyone looking to refinance or take out a new loan - He was knowledgeable, responsive and easy to work with.

Will definitely Matt and Loan Caddie again!

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Loan used forInvestment Property

Great service, start to finish

Matt at Loan Caddie was very helpful throughout the initial home loan setup and subsequent refinance.

Would recommend given high quality service provided from start to finish of the process.

Loan used forFirst Home

Other Home Loans

First Time User of Broker

Matt organized a great deal for us refinancing our home loan.
He responded to emails , messages and phone calls almost immediately.
He was a really nice person to deal with and we will certainly use him again.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Peita T.
Peita T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate for our refinancing

We secured a fantastic rate for our home refinancing, significantly reducing the interest and restructuring the loan to allow us to invest. Very happy Client. Great Outcome from our broker.

Home Loans

Find out how LoanCaddie compares to other Home Loans

Highly Recommend Loan Caddie

Excellent service from Matt at Loan Caddie. Various options and costs clearly explained and he came up with a package for my home loan that I am delighted with. All communication was clear and he followed up on any queries that I had very promptly. Documentation was pretty much seamless and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend using this company and particularly this broker to my friends and family.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
LoanCaddie TeamLoanCaddie

Thanks EJH. It was a pleasure dealing with you and to know that you are pleased with the outcome. If you need any help in the future, please let us know.

HKS
HKSSydney

Professional, patient, efficient, trustworthy

Matt knows his stuff and gives honest and straight forward advice. My requirements changed a few times and Matt was able to patiently navigate me through it all, making the whole process painless. Loan caddie saved / made me $$$! Thank you Matt.

LoanCaddie TeamLoanCaddie

Thank you for your feedback. We're also very happy with your outcome and look forward to helping you next time.

Get quotes