LoanDolphin

Beat the banks. LoanDolphin saved us so much money!

An excellent experience. For years we've been with the same bank and now through LoanDolphin we have established an ongoing relationship where we can continue to get the best deal on financing.
While the process was new to me, LoanDolphin gave us a clear map and personal service to guide us along the path in simple steps. We entered our needs once and described what was most important, then waited for the tailored personal bids. Choosing the best rate, the best experience profile and the best solution we saved nearly $20,000 annually.
Now I wish we did that 10 years ago.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

Great service from Cici Wang

This is our first home buying experience in Australia and I am lucky to have been able to connect with Cici through a partnership with the company I work for. Cici was on top of the whole process, kept us up to date, we had valuation issues in the beginning but she kept in finding the best bank and product to meet our needs. Out of the team of conveyancers, paralegal and agent that worked to make my home buying experience, Cici was the only one who consistently exceeded our expectations. She helped to make the coordination much smoother during the settlement process and Cici was the only person in my team of professionals who is flawless. Thanks Cici for working with us for the last three months. It was a long process , but we got there . You made our home buying experience a memorable one and you have been on point the whole time. Really impressive Cici, I will highly recommend you!

Cheers,
Johanna and Severino Mendoza

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Great Experience with World's Best

Excellent service, extremely satisfied with the attention and care we received from Cici and her team. We are greatly tankful for helping us securing our dream home.

If you are thinking of buying a property, go see Ranin or Cici knowing that you are in extremely good hands with World's Best.

Cici is the best!

I'd recommend Loan Dolphin and specifically Cici Wang to anyone who needs mortgage. Cici helped us determine the best product for us and the loan was approved quickly. Well done!

Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Bob, thanks for the wonderful review. Thrilled that you found the best product and home loan. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything further we can assist you with!

Amazing Service and amazing people Fast and most efficient

Customer service is one the best part of this company and knowledge on everything you ask
They go above and beyond there role and very well done for me.

No issues with loan at anytime from starting to end of the process

Super satisfied one of the best people I met in the market for loan processing

Cici and Ranin are the rockstars no less than 5 star Rating

Loan used for:First Home
Hi Vineeth, Thanks so much for your fantastic feedback! It's wonderful to hear that we were able to make the process of finding the right home loan seamless for you - this is exactly what we strive to do.

Great single point of comparison

Great customer service, very responsive with quotes within a few hours of submission and great rates for loans. Suggest you only go to this service when you are close to offering.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:First Home
Hi, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate the feedback! Glad you found value in from our platform service by discovering some great home loan rates!

Very good.

Excellent customer service. Staff were in contact with me every step of the way, making sure I was receiving the best customer service possible. I highly recommend using Loan Dolphin.

Hi Elena, Really appreciate taking the time to leave us a review here. Thanks for the recommendation and please feel free to reach out if you need any further support from our team.

Fast, effective, easy - pick any 3

Fast and effective service provided by both the brokers and LoanDolphin. I recommend the platform for anyone looking to get a new loan or refinance. The platform saved me plenty of time.

Hi Tim, Thanks for the 5-star review. Excellent to read about your experience with the LoanDolphin platform service and how you saved plenty of time. Thanks and feel free to reach out if you need any further support!

Great service, great way to get access to a lot of lenders

Great support, quick responses.
I had my first offer within an hour.
Brokers have reviews and experience ratings which allow to judge the quality of the future engagement.
You can engage multiple people at the same time which creates great competitive environment.

Good service

Good customer service and Cici has been always attentive to my questions and very helpful in delivering the final result. No extra cost. I am ok with the rate for my loan and happy with the arrangement.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Great Service, Very Helpful advice

Thanks to Cici for running through a whole host of options and scenarios and following up with speed and purpose. We are looking forward to a loan that better suites our needs and would happily utilise LoanDolphin in the future.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive experience with us at LoanDolphin. Please feel free to reach out to us again in the future!

Top notch service, would highly recommend

LoanDolphin exceeded our expectations. The service was so professional and accommodating. They found us a super competitive rate that we were unable to find elsewhere and helped us through every step of the way to get it all settled. Cici even made a Saturday house visit to get the papers signed and provided excellent advice. As a result we now have hundreds of dollars more each week in disposable income. Couldn't rate the service more highly!

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Annie, Thanks for the raving review. Really appreciate taking the time to write about your experience with us. Glad that you found a super competitive home loan rate. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in the future if there is anything further we can assist you with!

Exceptional Service

The services rendered by Cici were exceptional! She was very knowledgeable and patient. Managed to get us the lowest rate on the market. Cici was still helpful after the sale.

Application Process
Hi Mrs Jay, Thanks for sharing your experience. The team here at LoanDolphin and Cici really appreciates your feedback. It's wonderful to hear that you had such a fantastic experience even after the settlement.

Received lots of options

Great service. Received lots of offers to choose from and to further enquiry with if required. Currently progressing an application which looks promising which should save me a reasonable amount of costs per year.

Loan Dolphin good, some lender not good

Loan Dolphin's service is good. They are quite active in connecting me with lenders.

While my experience with Michael Joei from Gateway Bank was pretty bad. After telling me "you can ask anything", they rejected most of my requests, and let me feel they waited there for me to beg them for their good rate. Being arrogant, they do not cater for your individual needs, at all. I would not recommend them to any of my friends from now on.

Hi Sam, thanks for the review and the feedback related to Gateway Bank. We would look into this and determine what and where things had gone wrong to learn and take corrective action to prevent this from occurring in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to bring this to our attention.Right, thanks for the reply. Basically, I proposed my request and Mr Michael Joei said he could consider this. Then I spent a few calls talking to him, specifically elaborate my condition, e.g. need help in fill out application forms, not enough time in preparing due to business travel overseas, etc. Right after that I got rejection from him on this. It is basically like asking you "how much money do you have" before telling you the price, and after you tell him you have $1k, he then tell you "okay, the price is $1k, after discount" . Anyway, I went to another lender, whose service is way better, where I got my loan service done with property settled without too much trouble. I will certainly recon them in future to my surroundings. Thanks.

excellent service

The level of service I received from the team at LoanDolphin was excellent. They would get back to my questions in the same day.

I felt comfortable every step of the way, thanks to the team and brokers I dealt with. I highly recommend this platform to anyone looking to save money and time when getting a home loan.

Hi Mark, Thanks a lot for the review. The team puts in a lot of effort to make things easy and seamless. Thanks for taking the time and please feel free to recommend us to any of your friends and family

Professional agent who provided professional service helped me a lot with my refinancing. Cici explained different products for me just to find the most suitable one. Really appreciated

Happy to recommend

Found them easy to use. They were also quick to address any reservations I had, especially on privacy issues. The response from the banks and brokers were surprisingly prompt, given the current tighter lending conditions. I went with one of their brokers, Dean , who I found to be outstanding both in service and the specifics of the deal that was offered (the rate given as well as other non-rate benefits), which I eventually took. The only reason I did not give 5 stars was that their system did not seem to recognise that I had completed the process and continued to send emails to encourage me to do so. I suspect this was because I had paused in the middle of the initial sign-up to Loandolphin's system and returned to it some weeks later. To me it was a minor inconvenience to get these emails and so to be fair, I would have given 4.5 stars but Productreview don't do 'half-scores'. So overall I was happy with the process, very happy with the broker I signed with and the Loandolphin person I spoke to. Absolutely would endorse this method for getting loans and would also recommend Loandolphin.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your review, feedback and endorsement. We are thrilled that you found a good mortgage broker like Dean to look after your home loan. We are sorry about the email issue we will look into the updates and fix it. Feel free to recommend LoanDolphin to your friends and family :)

Easy to use

Easy to use and the brokers they put us in touch with had some great deals. Would definitely use them again.

excellent

very efficient and responsive. good job loan dolphin. brokers on the service were also quick to get back in touch