4.2

Kurt G.

Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Sharon

SharonVictoria

Happy Customer

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Sharon, we pride ourselves on offering quick and easy service and a great online app, so thanks for the honest and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your refinance and top up. We really appreciate the recommendation.

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan TypeSplit

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Great value and flexibility

Great interest rate and flexible terms. The customer service was amazing and beyond helpful. They provide a better product than the big banks - more personal and individually suited. Highly recommend to others.

Birnie

Birnie

Appallingly bad!

Got a construction loan to finish a renovation. Great service selling us on the loan but rubbish from then on. Twice "lost" redraw funds, can't count, zero answers. Massive regret!

Loan TypeSplit