loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.9
Bel
BelBrisbane

Great Service, quick approval and low rates!

I was really surprised at how great the service was for an online lender. The lending specialist I dealt with made sure the process was seamless! I would highly recommend loans.com.au!

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Bel!

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

No need for mortgage brokers.

Have loans with banks/society and went to loans.com purely out of web content and curious. Everything is online with a personal (one person) contact. I found the process professional, interest rate competitive and online process easy to use, follow and upload docs. Am buying another property and using loans.com.au again. Try these guys in lieu on mortgage brokers you likely save.

Loan TypeSplit
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Greg!

Nat
NatGeelong

Easiest part of buying our home

Cannot fault the process. Easy communication, kept up to date every step of the way and the onTrack tool made document uploading and tracking easy and efficient. Lani was amazing to deal with

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Nat!

Quick fast and easy process

Best experience from first phone call till settlement. No issues at all.
Very Friendly team. Purchased a property through loans.com when other banks were unable to help, end up refinancing other loans as well given the service I received.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jess!

dwarwick303
dwarwick303Gippsland, VIC

Excellent Andrew, my first contact was informative and took time to talk, no rush he was great. Overall the service was absolutely easy and efficient. Would easily recommend loans.com again.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review!

Fast efficient and easy

The whole process was simple and easy, from the online submission to dealing with the service team, everyone I spoke to was helpful and either through text, phone calls or email . I was guided through the entire process.
The rates were awesome , to the point I also refinanced an existing investment property whilst initially only looking to buy a new property.
Thanks to the loans.com team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Brilliant Home LOan

Service was excellent, timely and accurate.
No additional or unexpected costs and NO ridiculous application fees.
Easy process from start to settlement, great notification and fantastic product.
Would never go to a BIG bank again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022

Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.

Great Customer Service

From start to finish my home loan application & settlement was seamless. The staff were friendly & helpful. Jazmin was awesome & helped me endlessly! The settlement process was great, kept me informed throughout

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for leaving a great review!

Brooke
BrookeMount Martha

Easy process, helpful information and communication

Researching home loans is hard but my process was easy from the first enquiry. I had multiple conversations with my assigned broker and we looked at multiple properties together. When I finally made the decision on the right property and my offer was accept, the rest of the loan process was simple and quick.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Brooke!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateJune 2021
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.