loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.9
David Norris
David Norris

Easy, quick and great home loan

Excellent, kept fully informed and team is extremely competent and friendly. Easy application process and rapid consideration and approval. This is my third home loan with loans.com.au and I also recommended them to my daughter who also had an excellent experience in applying for and getting her loan approved.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

thanks for your review David!

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy online lending process

The process was so much simpler than the larger banks. The whole process was handled online. Our customer service manager was all over the mortgage process and made it simple by giving us all the correct information. The rate for the construction loan was competitive with most loans found online. I would recommend that anyone on pensions, DVA payments or other non employment income give them a go.

Loan used forHome Construction

Great customer service, everything explained and any issues resolved quickly

Quite satisfied with the rate offered and no additional surprises or costs involved. So quite happy with the service. The on track portal is so handy and user friendly I would recommend it

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Chris!

nosaj
nosajHunter Region, NSW

Great experience and very helpful along the way.

* customer service was great along the way with timely responses to questions.
* easy process
* fees were given up front. No hidden charges.
* interest rates are good but there are better out there.
* a few confusing messages that appear to be generic but not necessarily relevant.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maternity Leave discrimination

Rang these people up to inquire on a home loan and they will not lend to people on Maternity leave if more than 12 months regardless of if this is paid or not, further to this they will only accept half of the amount that is being paid as income.
This is discriminatory NOT responsible lending as they should accept what is on the payslip not part of it and not for a limited time.

Eddy P.
Eddy P.Perth, WA

Great service and would definitely use them again!

We've had our first loan with loans.com.au and so we decided to stay with them for our next home. We've been searching for our new home for the last three years and over the years our lending manager Sharon had been very patient and professional in assisting us. We've had an issue with the valuation of our property because not all the quotes were provided to the valuer which delayed the assessment process but Sharon stepped in and resolved the issue very quickly. We were getting close to the settlement date and the rest of the loans.com.au team were able to escalated our application and get us over the line. Overall, a very positive experience and would definite go with them again.

Loan TypeFixed Rate