3.6

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Ali
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Dane

DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple non contact application

After having some issues with the big 4 banks (post Royal Commission) I went searching for someone who wanted to deal with us. Loans.com.au was a simple online process from start to finish. 14 days from start to settlement (we waited months for Suncorp only to be knocked back). Communication was good and obviously their staff know their product.
Will be looking to change over our investment property very shortly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Dane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We appreciate it!

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maternity Leave discrimination

Rang these people up to inquire on a home loan and they will not lend to people on Maternity leave if more than 12 months regardless of if this is paid or not, further to this they will only accept half of the amount that is being paid as income.
This is discriminatory NOT responsible lending as they should accept what is on the payslip not part of it and not for a limited time.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Eddy P.

Eddy P.Perth, WA

Great service and would definitely use them again!

We've had our first loan with loans.com.au and so we decided to stay with them for our next home. We've been searching for our new home for the last three years and over the years our lending manager Sharon had been very patient and professional in assisting us. We've had an issue with the valuation of our property because not all the quotes were provided to the valuer which delayed the assessment process but Sharon stepped in and resolved the issue very quickly. We were getting close to the settlement date and the rest of the loans.com.au team were able to escalated our application and get us over the line. Overall, a very positive experience and would definite go with them again.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Susan

SusanPerth, WA

Prompt customer service

Excellent customer service, great communication especially with on track. I was impressed with how fast and simple the process was. Great interest rates and i am already recommending you to friends and colleagues.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Great team

From start to finish the team I dealt with were amazing. Friendly, polite and professional. Our next loan we won’t have to shop around, we know where to go straight away.

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Happy borrower

Happy borrowerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bye Bye Big Banks

The whole team were really helpful at all times. Response times were very good too.
I found the online process very easy to work with, even for a business owner, so bye bye big banks.

BrettSh