Listing monitored by loans.com.au

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!