loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term39 years
  • Loan used for
  • Online Tools
BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Application Process
Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used forFirst Home
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.