loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.2

Loans.com are the best very straight forward awesome to deal with would highly recommend

customer service was very good no extra costs I was very happy with the rate I received couldn't have asked for any better I am one Very satisfied customer thankyou

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

No need for mortgage brokers.

Have loans with banks/society and went to loans.com purely out of web content and curious. Everything is online with a personal (one person) contact. I found the process professional, interest rate competitive and online process easy to use, follow and upload docs. Am buying another property and using loans.com.au again. Try these guys in lieu on mortgage brokers you likely save.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Greg!

kellie
kellieSouth Australia

amazing home loan

friendly and helpful staff. competitive home loan interest rates, lower than all the big banks by far. own dedicated team to work for me. great communication. staff made the home loan process straightforward from start to finish.

Loan Start DateJune 2022
Loan used forFirst Home
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Kellie!

Shane H
Shane HAU

Really happy with final result

Customer service was pretty good. Would have been good at near the begining we knew what we needed for easch set as it would of saved time and frustration. The extra cost was mainly getting the right documents.
Overall was a fairly easy process and would recommend to anyone thinking of changing their home loan.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Loan used forRefinancing

Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Great product and customer service

I have been with loans previously also. This time I was about to use a broker for my loan but last minute I checked with my contact at loans if they were willing to lend me money. From there on process was so easy and I was surprised how quickly the case was closed. At each step I was kept well informed and process was hassle free. Highly recommend them

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Devinder!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Sally S
Sally SAU

So happy

I would like to thank Ray for his absolutely brilliant customer service. His knowledge and care really made this process less stressful and I couldn't have had a better staff member to look after me. This is my third loans through loans.com.au and when I did this process on my own the first time, I had wonderful customer service even back then. I was fortunate enough to have Ray look after me this time and my experience was even better. I can't thank Ray enough for every conversation we had and his help with my application process. I cannot thank Ray enough.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Sally! We'll share this with Ray.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forRefinancing
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

With us every step of the way

We became interested in loans.com.au for their low rates but we didn't expect such amazing customer service. In the current competitive market, it took us over 6 months to secure a house but Jazmin was with us every step of the way. She couldn't be more helpful- promptly returning correspondence and answering all my questions with exceptional patience and clarity. A great overall experience!

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Carla, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team!

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!