Floyd T.

Floyd T.Sydney, NSW

Suprisingly Went Really Well

The loan application was amazingly smooth and the customer service team did a bang of a job. Shout out to them and the application was pretty quick. I managed to get the car in 4 working days from the start of the application plus the rates are pretty good compared to other competitors out there. I highly recommend them.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Floyd - glad to hear about your wonderful experience and we appreciate the recommendation!

NASIRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First got Pre-approval and then they taking me round and round

On 30 Min Call i provide all details and got pre-approval and after pre approval now they taking me round and round in circle. Things they required me over the fone have been provided but now they want more and more and more. not impress at all.

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) Black Edition
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Nasir, thanks for your feedback. We've passed this on to management but if you have anything further to add, please send through to customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and App ID so we can trace back to your individual case.

App id 80048816

Jose

JosePerth, WA

Easy and smooth A to Z process

I wanted to see what other options were out there besides what the dealer was offering so I called loans.com.au where they advertised low interest car loans. I did not believe it at first but when I called I was told that my interest rate based on preliminary assessment would be less than 5% which is almost half of what the dealer was going to offer. I decided to go through the process. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. Their friendly staff responded to my queries promptly and ontrack was very easy to use and no paper printing was involved which is great especially now when we can do everything digitally. My loan was approved and settled in a matter of days after my initial inquiry. I would highly recommend this product.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Car ModelToyota Camry
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jess, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Shane S.

Shane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth loan process

Loans.com was very helpful in assisting me with my car loan. Everything has been done within a short period of time. Steps are clear and straightforward. Highly recommended loan service!

Car ModelMazda CX-8
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Shane, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed with the service!

From start to finish I could not fault loans.com.au staff and I could not be happier with the result of my loan application! I was skeptical going in because the rate was so much lower than others I'd seen on the market, but they followed through and got me a rate that is saving over $200 per month on my car loan.
From application to settlement took 4 days, and the whole process was so simple.

Could not rate the experience higher, I was shocked at how good it was.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelAudi Q2
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Laura, thanks so much for leaving your review. We're so happy to be saving you more than $200 per month and you were happy with the experience. We're so lucky to have such an awesome customer like you!

Excellent customer service

Ben called me today regarding my car loan enquiry and he was very informative, he told me all the information I needed to know and more which left all my unsaid questions answered. Very friendly and non judgmental. Thanks Ben!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jas, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with Ben and loans.com.au!

Bella Burgess

Bella BurgessSydney, NSW

Easy process, clear information

Spoke to a few people while deciding on a loan application but all were prepared to answer my questions, recognised my return calls and helped explain the details I needed. Great customer service, happy to be a customer moving forward!

Car ModelToyota Corolla E180 Hatch
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Bella, we appreciate your feedback!

HAB

HABQueensland

Fast and Easy best service from Ranga

We fortunatley had the same person organise our two loans. Ranga is friendly, helpful and made this whole process easy! Thank you! Best service we have ever received. Very much appreciated

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Ranga and loans.com.au.

Zach M.

Zach M.

Awesome pricing backed by great customer service that is willing to help and go the extra mile!

Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II / PX.III 4x4
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review Zach! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Tiffany, Yvonne and loans.com.au.

Outstanding Service

I dealt with Tiffany and she was great! Patient, understanding, quick and knowledgeable, whilst offering unbeatable interest rates. Thanks for your amazing service! However, they do need to update their services with the RAV4 hybrid onto the green car loan options.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Cherna, thanks so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad Tiffany was able to assist.

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Fantastic Service from Michael!

- answered all questions through my and checked in for understanding
- displayed empathy
- actively listened and resolved and problems that arose
- was a really quick and painless process
- all costs are outlined and explained, nothing hidden or unexpected and they are flexible if you decide to pay ahead.

All around great experience

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Maz we appreciate your feedback on your car loan experience!

Mitun G.

Mitun G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer support

The customer support was genuine, to the point, asked the right questions and gave me the appropriate advice, which made a lot of sense and helped me make my decision

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Mitun we're glad you had a great experience.

Excellent customer service

The process both online and on the phone was seamless. Michael was most happy to assist with any questions I had. I would not hesitate to use loans.com.au again in the future.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much Sarah, we'll pass this on to Michael and the team!

Excellent customer service

I Highly recommend the service’s of Rick and the team at loans.com.au car loans. Made the process of applying for a loan easy and stress free. I will definitely be using them again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We'll share this with Rick and the team.

Jordan N.

Jordan N.Sydney, NSW

All round great experience and highly recommended

Rick was nothing but a pleasure over the phone he was reliable fast and honest throughout the process. Each question or query was explained in detail which made the setup of the loan much easier

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review - we've shared this with Rick and the team.

Griffyn P.

Griffyn P.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exemplary customer service

Ben did an amazing job helping me arrange a secured car loan to refinance my existing loan.
I am very pleased with the interest rate I have been offered and even more so with how the phone call went.

Thanks Ben!

Car ModelKia Cerato BD (Hatchback) GT
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Griffyn! We'll pass this on to Ben and the team.

Seamless process and great response

Tiffany was great, she kept me informed and was efficient and empathic
Loan preapproval took less than 24 hours
Interest rate was very competitive and worth the exercise and the pain of the paperwork

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ramez, thanks for your great review! We'll share this with Tiffany and the team.

Cathrine J.

Cathrine J.South East Queensland, QLD

Matt

Hi, I spoke to Matt on Saturday and he was wonderful. I have severe anxiety so applying for a loan has been causing me great distress but Matt took me through everything and made it so simple. He was just lovely and amazing to deal with and I hope you know that Matt is an asset to your company.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Car ModelMG ZR
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Cathrine, thanks so much for your fabulous review! We'll pass this on to Matt and the team.

Jordan

JordanPerth, WA

Great communication. Easy process to follow.

Actually heard about loans.com.au via a car dealer, and glad I did.
Great customer experience!
Everything was communicated quickly and effectively. Much easier than dealing with a bank directly.
The product seems first class, and the online onTrack portal for uploading documents and tracking the progress of the application is great.
Special mention to both Ben & Paxton for their insights and responses in a timely and professional, yet friendly manner - couldn't recommend them enough!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Jordan, thanks for taking the time to leave your awesome review. We'll share this with Ben, Paxton and the team.

smooth and easy and successful

Friendly and efficient service. So far happy with everything. great rate and clear communication re loan. Thankyou again for making it enjoyable. I normally hate sitting on a computer so it was nice to talk to a human.

Car ModelToyota Kluger
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks for leaving your feedback, we appreciate it!