loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 10)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Michael
Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Fantastic Service

From the start of my enquiry it was a smooth, easy process. They didn't try to sell themselves or make me commit to them from the beginning. They just helped and answered any questions I had and left it open for me to decide whether I wanted to move forward or not.

Tanah and Camelia were both wonderful in assisting me throughout the application. I am very happy with the overall outcome of my loan and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a loan

Great service.

The easiest application I've ever done and the most competitive interest rate. The staff were friendly and helpful, their online application portal works well and provides progress feedback, you know exactly what's still necessary and the next step. I'd definitely return for any future purchases.

Good Service

Generally good. The online system sometimes didn’t register documents and repeated requests for the same thing causing delay and extra work in uploading.
There were no additional costs and the rate was good compared to other lenders.

Meko_K
Meko_KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service. Great interest rate. Easy application process

Jacques
JacquesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very helpful and easy to deal with

Customer service was excellent. From the start to the end everyone was very helpful. All questions were answered promptly and was so easy deal with . Thank you for everything from a satisfied customer

Brooke R.
Brooke R.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely fantastic service!

The whole process of refinancing my loan to loans.com.au from one of the Big 4 couldn’t have gone easier. From my initial discussion with Ray to settlement was just on 4 weeks. A++ service the process was simple and the ability to submit everything electronically did make the process feel like a chore. I’d recommend loans.com.au to EVERYONE

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
jpnpatel
jpnpatelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Excellent Excellent

The entire process was so easy and straightforward. It took only 2 days for our loan & everything was settled. The customer service was excellent and using the online portal was easy too

Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and lacking in pragmatism

I was approved for a loan with loans.com.au.

About a week before settlement, loans.com.au sent me a SMS to confirm all loan requirements had been met. Their online onTrack system also confirmed I had provided everything they asked for.

However, a few days before settlement, they contacted me and asked for documents that I had already supplied with my application. They then asked for additional documentation, which caused settlement to be missed.

This caused me enormous stress and demonstrated their lack of professionalism.

Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan TypeVariable Rate
anilpri
anilpriCloncurry

Excellent Service...!!

They were available all time to help though out the process from both sales and settlement teams. Quickly contacted me and instructed, if there is problem in my documents. Good luck home.com.au.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

I am glad that I took advantage of a great Offer.

Fast, efficient and a great outcome.

Customer Service and Satisfaction - Honestly, I loved it. Everything was done online (via phone calls or messages). It took 4 days from start to finish. That’s from initial contact to money in my account. 10/10 guys. Thanks.

WianM
WianMPerth, Western Australia

Great loan application experience!

Satisfying experience with very friendly people - both Tiffany and Trina, no hidden costs - all clarified upfront and better interest rate than offered by my own bank and the dealership financer

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Friendly and Professional

The staff I dealt with were personable, and so very helpful. Addressed any issues with ease, communication was fantastic. At each step was taken with ease and every dealing was professionally dealt with. Definitely not going back to the big 4.

Great easy service

The process was so easy from start to finish. The ability to electronically upload and verify documents was great. The customer service was excellent too. Would highly recommend loans.com.au. Great Job

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

Graham
GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Santa Fe

The service and the ease of everything was outstanding and all the people I rang and spoke to were most helpful and pleasant to talk too even when I am completely tech illiterate and there help was amazing. I would recommend you guys to all my friends. Thanks very much Graham Mcclenahan

Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Alison
AlisonSouthwest, VIC

Very easy application platform

Excellent as above. Lender i spoke to was very personable, knowledgeable and professional. Would recommend. Loans.com.au platform is one of the best ive seen and i work in banking and retention so i have seen many. Very easy application process and platform. Great communication. Quick response to talk to someone over the phone. Low interest rate. Professional and personable.

Straightforward!

Extremely straightforward quality service from the team. I needed a quick settlement and they made it work.
Super happy with the service I received, this is my second love with loans.com.au and will return if need be in the future.

Ben
BenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lowest interest rate in the market for SMSF

Sales team, document support team and settlement team were very helpful
No, the cost was acceptable and within my expectation
Loan product is very attractive and I'm very satisfied with its variable rate

SJG
SJGSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great team and great products

I have been a customer of loans.com.au for a number of years now; having a home loan with them. I have been very pleased with our partnership. Their products are highly competitive and I highly recommend considering them.