loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 52)

Home Loans, Car Loans

This is perfect!!!!!

Great customer service experience with this company. No issues while on this loan. Very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. Fast track and response!!! Guide you through all steps.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Chia-chi! We're glad you had a wonderful experience.

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

HAB

HABQueensland

Fast and Easy best service from Ranga

We fortunatley had the same person organise our two loans. Ranga is friendly, helpful and made this whole process easy! Thank you! Best service we have ever received. Very much appreciated

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Ranga and loans.com.au.

Zach M.

Zach M.

Awesome pricing backed by great customer service that is willing to help and go the extra mile!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your brilliant review Zach! We appreciate it and are glad you had a great experience with Tiffany, Yvonne and loans.com.au.

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura

Excellent service by Marisca and Laura
It was a such pleasurable experience.
- Professional
- Clear and concise communication
- Caring, friendly and understanding ( I felt very easy and comfortable)
- Effective and efficient to the point
I strongly recommend people to use loan.com.au
I highly recommend Marisca and Laura to Loans. They are a great assets.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your fabulous review Mary! It was Laura and Marisca's pleasure to assist. We're so happy we were able to help you with your home loan.

Fast, professional and positive service

I was so happy to speak to an 'actual' person, without any delay about applying for a home loan. Katherine was extremely helpful, patient and professional in the information and advice offered and gave me assurances on loan information any my application that other lenders were vague about or would take 2 weeks to reply to. I am very happy with the service and loan option so far!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Natasha. We're so glad you had a great home loan experience.

Outstanding Service

I dealt with Tiffany and she was great! Patient, understanding, quick and knowledgeable, whilst offering unbeatable interest rates. Thanks for your amazing service! However, they do need to update their services with the RAV4 hybrid onto the green car loan options.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Cherna, thanks so much for your awesome feedback. We're glad Tiffany was able to assist.

Excellent service by Lani

- Prompt
- Helpful with queries throughout the process
- Quick service up to this point
- Made sure to provide callbacks

Happy overall with the way my application had been handled by the staff

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words. We're glad you had a great experience with Lani and loans.com.au!

Maz

MazPerth, WA

Fantastic Service from Michael!

- answered all questions through my and checked in for understanding
- displayed empathy
- actively listened and resolved and problems that arose
- was a really quick and painless process
- all costs are outlined and explained, nothing hidden or unexpected and they are flexible if you decide to pay ahead.

All around great experience

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Maz we appreciate your feedback on your car loan experience!

Easy, quick & professional

Service was excellent, easy online system & quoted a great rate (which might be better yet if my car is considered green). Everything was explained very clearly and I processed efficiently and quickly.

I previously used Wisr finance to apply which were terrible, confusing, misleading, had 5 different people call me about the same thing, so many emails going back & forward. Polar opposite experience so I couldn’t be happier with loans.com.au.

It has been a great experience!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there Vanessa, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your car loan.

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Great advice and excellent customer service

We had an excellent conversation in regards to our loan objectives with our loansonline advisor. There was clarity in regards to loan structure and rates. We felt comfortable discussing our situation and received great advice.

Loan used forRefinancing
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words Mick and Liza, we're so glad we could assist!

Kurt G.

Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Mitun G.

Mitun G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer support

The customer support was genuine, to the point, asked the right questions and gave me the appropriate advice, which made a lot of sense and helped me make my decision

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words Mitun we're glad you had a great experience.

Excellent customer service

The process both online and on the phone was seamless. Michael was most happy to assist with any questions I had. I would not hesitate to use loans.com.au again in the future.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much Sarah, we'll pass this on to Michael and the team!

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Spoke to Ben over the phone, was really quick and efficient service. He made the process of the loan very easy and was super friendly to talk to, I would definitely recommend his services again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the feedback Rhys! We're glad you had a great experience with Ben.

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Mark F.

Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Excellent customer service

I Highly recommend the service’s of Rick and the team at loans.com.au car loans. Made the process of applying for a loan easy and stress free. I will definitely be using them again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We'll share this with Rick and the team.

Jordan N.

Jordan N.Sydney, NSW

All round great experience and highly recommended

Rick was nothing but a pleasure over the phone he was reliable fast and honest throughout the process. Each question or query was explained in detail which made the setup of the loan much easier

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review - we've shared this with Rick and the team.