loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 4 of 52)

Home Loans, Car Loans

Ranga is amazing!

Ranga helped me through the entire process, helping explain everything and was so cheerful and positive that it actually made the process fun! Would definitely recommend to anyone else, especially Ranga!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your kind words, we're so happy to hear you had a brilliant experience with Ranga and loans.com.au! We've shared this with Ranga and the team.

J.R.TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ranga is super helpful!

Applied online, received a call from Ranga who walked me through everything, so helpful and really friendly. Haven't finished the loan process just yet as I am car shopping today... but it has been a simple experience with friendly staff.

J.R.T

Still true that Ranga was helpful, but as a company as a whole we could not be more disappointed. Got screwed around and will never recommend this company to anyone

peter

peterSydney, NSW

Perfect Service Every Time!

I've had multiple calls with the team from Loans.com.au, and I must say that I am so impressed with the professionalism and amazing customer service! Thank you so much Kasey!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Peter! We're glad you had an amazing experience! We've shared this with Kasey and the team.

Michael

MichaelFar North Queensland, QLD

Very professional service. Prompt reply. Very user friendly. The loan was explained thoroughly and included all costs, repayment amounts and interest rates. I was very satisfied with the service and would recommend to others.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Michael, thanks so much for leaving your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Tiffany was excellent

From start to finish the procedure was quick and easy with Tiffany answering any questions I had.
Would highly recommend Loans.com to apply for a car loan as I can not fault the service received

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We've shared your review with Tiffany and the team.

Harrison B.

Harrison B.South East Queensland, QLD

Matt was spectacular

The process was pleasant and easy. Matt was able to answer all my questions for our unique situation, plus to top it off, we found a better approach that saves us money. Couldn’t be happier.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Harrison! We appreciate it and have passed it on to Matt and the team.

Very efficient and great service by Ranga

Good interest rate. Preapproval was done in an hour. Expected just what the website stated. Very happy that it was all done within an hour.
Thanks for all your help Ranga and Loans.com.au.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

We're glad you had an amazing experience with Ranga. We'll let him know and share it with the whole team! Thanks for your review Dagny.

alexnat

alexnatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pre approval pulled out from under us

Pre approval was given based off the annualised salary amount on the payslip, not the year to date figures of what was actually earned (which was obviously a percentage of that). Upon wanting to go ahead, told we couldn't because 'finance' says it wasn't enough.

Car refinance

Thanks,
Ranga was very informative and helpful and made the process very easy. Definitely appreciated the help to refinance with a better interest rate compared to the intial rate we got with the car dealership

Hayley G.loans.com.au

We're glad you had an amazing experience with Ranga. We'll let him know and share it with the whole team! Thanks for your review Aaron.

Jonard

Jonard

Great service, very professional and low interest rate.!!!

Thanks Bernadette for your awesome assistance. I am very happy on the interest rate. Customer service is great. They gave a great assistance to make the loan happened as quickest as they can.Cheers!!!!!!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your great review Jonard we've passed this on to Bernadette and the team!

Nicky J.

Nicky J.Peel, WA

Car loan application

Great interest rate. Of 4.79% fixed for 5 yr term of loan. Garth was very friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for all your help. Looking forward to getting new car.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Nicky thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We're glad you had a great experience with Garth - we'll let him know and pass it on to the team!

Great service.

Havent started on my loan just yet. Spoke to Ranga on the phone yesterday. Very helpful man and very polite. Can't wait to continue service with him to sort out the loan.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

We're glad you had an amazing experience with Ranga. We'll let him know and share it with the whole team! Thanks for your review Mathew.

Nerelle

Nerelle South West, WA

Good help

Spoke with Ranga, made me feel comfortable with discussing finical details.
Pleasure to deal with and easy application. Explained everything to me and answered my questions.
Would recommend loans.com.
Loans.com was recommended to me by daughter in law.
Thanks.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback Nerelle! We've passed this on to Ranga and the team!

Ben Fahey

Ben FaheyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car loan with ease

Worked with Ben and it was so easy to get a great car loan. Ben was continually making contact with me an providing great support through the process. Would recommend using this organisation is you are looking to obtain a great car loan.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ben, thanks for your kind words and recommendation! We'll pass this on to Ben and the team now.

Patrick

PatrickPerth, WA

Excellent rates

Great service and rates. Ben was really helpful and not pushy. I would highly recommend loans.com.au.
they called me when and where it was convenient, and what really helped was that they knew what they where talking about.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your awesome review Patrick! We've shared this with Ben and the team.

Sean S

Sean SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ben was great in providing detailed info on the car loans pre-approval and finance approval process. Very professional. Best interest rate provided against four other lenders. Prorated exit fee is great, with no exit fee if paid out in the last 12 months of the loan term.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Sean for your wonderful review on your car loan. We've shared this with Ben and the team!

Lisa

Lisa Central West, NSW

Ben was transparent, authentic and personable.

From beginning to end, this car loan was so easy.
I was assigned a manager that called me when and where it was convenient, and what really helped was that I had that 1 person who understood where I was at throughout every step of the purchase.
Ben- was extremely honest and authentic in his manner. He was personable and friendly, and it was nice to be able to chat with someone about finances without the hard sell. He was upfront with all charges and fees., and Loans.com is transparent, and an easy company to deal with. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a loan.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your kind words. We're so happy to hear you had such a great experience and enjoyed our personalised service - we've passed this on to Ben, his manager and the team!

Dan

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Henry Paul

Henry PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick, Professional and Precise information

I was looking for a quick car loan before Christmas closure and glad I found loans.com.au. I am now with my new car. The interest rates are attractive and they guide you throughout the loan process which is hassle free. Great service, quick and highly recommend this lender.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your wonderful review, Henry!

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

I did a google search while looking for a home loan and stumbled across homes.com.au, I'm so grateful I did. I have been dealing with Lani who couldn't be more helpful, she explained everything so well and immediately put me at ease. I love that Lani will be my contact from start to finish, the process has been extremely easy thanks to Lani.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for leaving this great review. We'll pass this on to Lani!