loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 4 of 10)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Great customer service, everything explained and any issues resolved quickly

Quite satisfied with the rate offered and no additional surprises or costs involved. So quite happy with the service. The on track portal is so handy and user friendly I would recommend it

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Chris!

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Amazing Customer Service

The customer service was above and beyond what I expected. The rate was so competitive that it blew the other loan providers out of the water. Transaction was smooth and efficient.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for leaving a great review.

Erdem O.
Erdem O.Perth, WA

Easy and fast process.

I am happy with the process and rates. They are doing a very good job. I advice anyone who is looking for a loan. Their rates are better than banks.

Great customer service!

Very quick and great customer service. I'm greatly satisfied with the interest rate, I have received. There isn't any extra cost except the $400 loan fee. Which is very reasonable. Thank you

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the great review Harry!

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty Good Overall

Recently refinanced home and investment loan following on from a car loan with them a year ago. Found initial contact ( with loans officer) fantastic. All done over phone and follow up / preliminary approval quick. Some issues later when wading through final approval / settlement ( asking for information that was to me unnecessary / loosing information already sent / not great on communication), but overall happy I switched and I like their portals etc

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the kind review and for leaving great feedback!

Babak N.
Babak N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy and fast process, great customer support

The loan process was smooth, fast and easy. The team also provided excellent support when I had some queries.
The process was completely online and everything done in a day and the next day I got approval and on the 3rd day mony was paid.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for leaving a great review Babak!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great Customer Service

From start to finish my home loan application & settlement was seamless. The staff were friendly & helpful. Jazmin was awesome & helped me endlessly! The settlement process was great, kept me informed throughout

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're so happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for leaving a great review!

Fantastic Service!

Fantastic Service! My car loan process was very easy & fast and was all done online, customer service representatives were always very helpful in answering questions and always updated me on how the loan approval and settlement was going. Their rates are competative compared to other finance companies!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for leaving a great review! Enjoy your new car!

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

refinance a super fund loan

Very easy process to refinance a super fund loan. Great app to communicate and upload info. Did take time but so do a lot of refinancing and this was complex. Highly recommend.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 star review Brendan! We're so happy to hear we were able to help you refinance your home loan.

Lily Eastwood
Lily EastwoodMid North Coast, NSW

Easy process, open communication and Great team

From first contact the team were friendly, professional and helpful with the application process.
Easy document uploads and a direct communication line whenever we thought of a question or wanted an update.
So thankful for the help!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thank you for the 5 stars Lily!

Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Quick and efficient

Service was super quick. Submitted application on a Wednesday and by Friday has the car loan settled. Only a couple of phone calls and pretty quick responses over the app.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for leaving a great review! Enjoy your new car!

Great product and customer service

I have been with loans previously also. This time I was about to use a broker for my loan but last minute I checked with my contact at loans if they were willing to lend me money. From there on process was so easy and I was surprised how quickly the case was closed. At each step I was kept well informed and process was hassle free. Highly recommend them

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Devinder!

Really easy to deal with, quick turnaround

Customer service experience has been all positive. They are always available to talk and every person I’ve spoken to has been great! Only issue I had was some confusion regarding my loan rate however it was resolved quickly. Very satisfied!

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Megan!

Seemless loan settlement

I have received competitive car loan rate with no extra costs on the agreed costs and also got 150 referral bonus on top the loan as well. The customer care was excellent.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Srini, enjoy your new Mazda!

Duke
DukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice people to deal with and the best interest rates around.

Everyone I spoke to was easy to talk to and extremely helpful.
There were no unexpected issues with the loan process.
The interest rates seem to be some of the lowest in the industry.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Duke! Enjoy your new Toyota!

Brooke
BrookeMount Martha

Easy process, helpful information and communication

Researching home loans is hard but my process was easy from the first enquiry. I had multiple conversations with my assigned broker and we looked at multiple properties together. When I finally made the decision on the right property and my offer was accept, the rest of the loan process was simple and quick.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Brooke!

Adam
AdamCentral Queensland, QLD

Great rates

Good support from the staff ,explained things well to help get it through quickly.great rates and got a 10 year loan .only a small fee to establish and a small fees if I pay it out early.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Adam!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

nosaj
nosajHunter Region, NSW

Great experience and very helpful along the way.

* customer service was great along the way with timely responses to questions.
* easy process
* fees were given up front. No hidden charges.
* interest rates are good but there are better out there.
* a few confusing messages that appear to be generic but not necessarily relevant.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

gauravsy
gauravsyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheaper and better than big banks

So simple and seamless process. Everything is done online and staff are very helpful. The rates are super competitive and other fees are told upfront. No hidden charges. Loan was processed on time.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review!

S D.
S D.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect solution for our need

Great customer service, always have someone to speak to.
There was no surprise unexpected cost with the processing of the loan.
We are very satisfied with the interest rate and customer support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5 stars! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Grant W.
Grant W.Queensland

No need to shop around

Easy process from pre-approval to settlement
Competitive rate you can get from the market
Online tools for you to track the process, upload the files. Leaving a message, they will call you, no need to wait on the phone call.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Grant!