loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Sonia987
Sonia987Sydney, NSW

Investors beware

Our situation-buying two investment properties, total under $1 mil. Initial sales call made everything sound very easy. Experience was far from. Extremely painful at every step. Online software sucks big time. Partnering with loans.com.au is up there with life’s biggest regrets, never again. Good for basic home loan, anything beyond go elsewhere.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Endless obnoxious automated emails

The loan procedure was dotted with endless automated obnoxious emails and Web portals. At no stage did I talk to a single human being. Avoid this site as their service is impersonal beyond words and it meant the entire process we were treated as just another number. It was so garbage a service offer that i don't recall if they were timely or not with their process.

Unhappy Customer

Pre-approved was granted in 2 days for $230 k for a refinance of my home. After 3-week of documentation and waiting for an approval. We received a disapproval because of our age and new business income. Now I regret so much going for a loan through them. What they say and is not what do.

Guy
GuySydney, NSW

Let me summarize my experience with loans.com.au in one word "Absolute Disgrace!!!"

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

ID Verification is Beyond Joke

Only best part was the credit officer on my account. The loan was pre-approved in 2 days and everything was downhill since then. Rejected my address quoting it reads as C500 instead of 500C and then I have to get my insurer to re-issue Certificate of Currency 3 times. The ID verification system is hopeless where I have completed verification 5 times and was rejected every time. Now I regret so much going for a loan through these guys. Early termination is also one of the highest n the market $700 . Thanks to Loans.Com.au now my car delivery is delayed for a week.

Poor customer service!

Terrible experience dealing with their customer service people!
We were promised that our loan will be issued on Thursday but was released on Friday with us pushing! They were also not consistent with the requirements and each people on their team says different information, unreliable.

Balanced
Balanced

Wouldn't deal with them again

Business vehicle loan and they said they couldnt offer me a service. I asked what about a non businesss vehicle loan or 50/50. She said she cannot unhear what she heard.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and lacking in pragmatism

I was approved for a loan with loans.com.au.

About a week before settlement, loans.com.au sent me a SMS to confirm all loan requirements had been met. Their online onTrack system also confirmed I had provided everything they asked for.

However, a few days before settlement, they contacted me and asked for documents that I had already supplied with my application. They then asked for additional documentation, which caused settlement to be missed.

This caused me enormous stress and demonstrated their lack of professionalism.

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

Bhavin
BhavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

We were told that rate will be as per submission for that day.
However, loan officer advised it will 0.50% extra as he is unable to settle it same day. Also he did not had any customer service skill.

Truereview
TruereviewQueensland

Absolutely useless!

Their systems are terrible, processes are inconsistent and the experience was so time consuming because they were all over the place! Whilst they are cheap, they aren’t cheap enough to warrant the horrendous hassle and frustration. I wish I went with a proper bank. The only plus is that their reps were nice and tried their best to help but again this doesn’t offset the companies systems and process issues!

Kim
KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had approval then they just didn’t approve

kwilliams
kwilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute nightmare

I was treated like absolute rubbish and sent around the world for a simple discharge authority for my home loan due to selling. Used these guys for many years, but NEVER AGAIN!

Hax
Hax

Interest keep going up

Believe it or not. We are paying 4.5% construction loan while their advertise rate is under 3%.
Our interest doesn't go down when market goes down. The mortgage is variable but UP is the only direction.

As we are under construction we can't do much to change bank. So this lender makes use of our circumstances and cost us and arm and leg.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing process from start to finish.

Hi Taryn,