loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Bruce
BruceSydney, NSW

Unprofessional and lacking in pragmatism

I was approved for a loan with loans.com.au.

About a week before settlement, loans.com.au sent me a SMS to confirm all loan requirements had been met. Their online onTrack system also confirmed I had provided everything they asked for.

However, a few days before settlement, they contacted me and asked for documents that I had already supplied with my application. They then asked for additional documentation, which caused settlement to be missed.

This caused me enormous stress and demonstrated their lack of professionalism.

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

Bhavin
BhavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service

We were told that rate will be as per submission for that day.
However, loan officer advised it will 0.50% extra as he is unable to settle it same day. Also he did not had any customer service skill.

Truereview
TruereviewQueensland

Absolutely useless!

Their systems are terrible, processes are inconsistent and the experience was so time consuming because they were all over the place! Whilst they are cheap, they aren’t cheap enough to warrant the horrendous hassle and frustration. I wish I went with a proper bank. The only plus is that their reps were nice and tried their best to help but again this doesn’t offset the companies systems and process issues!

Kim
KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had approval then they just didn’t approve

kwilliams
kwilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute nightmare

I was treated like absolute rubbish and sent around the world for a simple discharge authority for my home loan due to selling. Used these guys for many years, but NEVER AGAIN!

Hax
Hax

Interest keep going up

Believe it or not. We are paying 4.5% construction loan while their advertise rate is under 3%.
Our interest doesn't go down when market goes down. The mortgage is variable but UP is the only direction.

As we are under construction we can't do much to change bank. So this lender makes use of our circumstances and cost us and arm and leg.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AlanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointing process from start to finish.

Hi Taryn,
Email sent

Alan

Don't use this company. Beware!!!!!!!!!

Kris I.
Kris I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time, messy and inconsistent service and unreasonable criteria

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're sorry to hear you're unsatisfied with your recent experience with us. We will pass on your feedback to see what we can do to improve and provide training where necessary.

Karls
KarlsAU

Confusing waste of time

I have spent the last week loading an extraordinary amount of documents to apply for a small car loan. I have spoken to multiple different poeple, none of which seem to communicate with each other. Their system seems to show different users different things, and they cannnot seem to see the same as I see on their system. Documents that were uploaded one day go missing. They, as a whole have a complete lack of commercial knowledge. I spoke to my bank and got the loan approved in two days. Not worth the hassle with this crew.

scipio
scipioGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NOT Recommended - stressful, confusing, inefficient

Apex G.
Apex G.

Deceptive and dodgy

The initial rate and fee was fine but halfway through my loan they sent a letter stating they would now be charging a early payout fee of $500 . The main reason I went with them was because there was no early Payout fee in their contract. They also don't give you anyway of discussing it and act like it's in the contract now, but the contract I signed didn't have early payout fee listed. They assume that sending a letter stating they are changing their policies is contractually binding, which it's not but they count on most people not arguing about it with them. Their whole sales methods and call centre scripts scream dodgy operation.

phoenix.black
phoenix.blackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inhuman Service from uncaring people

Sloth
Sloth

No Interest Whatsoever in Helping!

When I finally spoke with someone, she said we did not fit criteria. She had no interest in trying to help us meet the criteria. As an ex mortgage broker I can tell you that criteria can fit in a number of ways. I would not have employed her, or if already employed, I would have terminated her. She failed to assist the client and lost her company money and a good client with extremely high international credit ratings!!!