loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Email has been sent

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Daniel E
Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received

Martin OldfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst retail experience

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Martin Oldfield

You've had about 4 weeks to "look into it". Empty promises again.

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

very bad service once you convert your loan to them

Loan Start DateMay 2015

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Mriganka
MrigankaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Need to pass rate cuts being an online lender

I refinanced to LCA few years back, as LCA, being a few online lender at that time, was offering competitive rates. Whilst I felt that they have a reasonably good Customer Service and online user experience (smooth settlement process and quick turnaround time for responding to queries etc.), however when it comes to passing the rate cuts to their customers over the last couple of years, they are not as quick as the other new online/Fintech lenders. Sometimes they pass only a certain percentage of the rate cut and sometimes they don't pass the rate cut at all.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Laural
LauralSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initially great! But haven’t passed on interest rate cuts! What’s the point??

The customer service was great but I would no longer recommend. They didn’t pass on the interest rate cuts 3 times even though I was on variable. The point of being with them is that they have competitive rates but they are now higher then the big four. Disappointed!