loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 3 of 3)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Michelle H.
Michelle H.Mid North Coast, NSW

Convenient & easy.

My customer experience was overall good. I did have a few hiccups which were handled promptly and at my convenience. I have no extra costs and all was transparent at the time of application. I am very happy with the rate I have been given. I am so far pleased with my decision to move away from a major lender.

David MSydney, NSW

Great home loan company after poor service from previous loan company.

David M

For the record, loans.com didn't offer me any incentives to write this review, unlike Mortgage House when I applied for my home loan with them.

rdifiore
rdifioreGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great rate and customer service

I chose loans.com.au because of the excellent rate they offered and also the fact they had no ongoing or annual fees. My only issue is that I would’ve preferred to have loan documents posted instead of emailed & then having to print them. They did post them to me when I requested but it held up the process. I also am not a fan of the app or online system. It’s not very user friendly.

Brett V.
Brett V.Gippsland, VIC

So far so good

Application and settlement was fast, good customer service and great low rates. The onTrack platform did not work most of the time for me but we got around that issue with good old email.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

GREG R
GREG RSydney, NSW

SWEET

The staff were professional and informative with all enquiries and questions answered with accuracy and timeliness. There were no extra costs or surprises during the process with all timelines being met or early. Happy with the competitive rate and the online banking. Would like to see phone access to staff extended beyond Monday to Friday to include after hours and weekends.

Susan
SusanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast service and good customer service experience

The service was fast, friendly and efficient. The online process was easy to follow and the interest rates and fees were competitive. I would definitely recommend this service to others.

Jacqueline
JacquelineSouth Australia

Very Efficient Customer Service

I recently re financed my home loan. My appointed lending manager was very efficient, professional and more than helpful to fast track any questions or issues that came to light. My finances are now streamlined with a more competitive rate, taking the pressure off.
I would most definitely recommend loans.com in the future.