loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Sharkey
Sharkey

So good to finally be onboard with Loans.com.au

Service was great throughout the whole process however the On Track App was consistently having issues when it came to uploading documents, but we were able to work around that. Otherwise, everything else progressed smoothly. So happy to now be on board and saving a tonne of money. Highly recommend coming over to Loans.com.au if you're serious about securing the best products and saving yourself money. Well done Team....

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Easy

All round easy process and more than happy with the outcome. Helping hand at every step of the way. Friendly and comfortable service. From the outset I did not feel pressured, like some other loan companies I had contacted.

Loan Start DateApril 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review John! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

nosaj
nosajHunter Region, NSW

Great experience and very helpful along the way.

* customer service was great along the way with timely responses to questions.
* easy process
* fees were given up front. No hidden charges.
* interest rates are good but there are better out there.
* a few confusing messages that appear to be generic but not necessarily relevant.

Loan used forHome Construction
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Experience with loans.com as an old customer

what a pathetic customer service! They returned my phone call ,unfortunately the line was not very clear ,I could only hear some words ,within few seconds they hung up the phone and never called me back . Still more to write but I don't want to.

Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anish, we're sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience with us and faced some technical difficulties. So we can look further into this, can you please email customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and details of your experience?

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Email has been sent

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates