loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT EXPERIENCE

As we had not had a loan for many years, doing it online with minimal personal contact was a new experience for us. Also, to obtain and provide information at times we thought daunting as we were doing through "OnTrack" and we were not sure if we were right or not but, it was easy and really comprehensive

Loan Start DateFebruary 2022
Ajith Bhojani
Ajith Bhojani

They got the job done

I used loans.com.au for a home loan. I needed the loan quick due to time constraints and they were very good. Good coms and the web portal worked well. As did the mobile app.

Loan Start DateDecember 2021
APG
APGSydney, NSW

Good rates but slightly hard to catch hold of someone to talk to

The overall customer service experience was 3.5/5 as it's hard to get in touch with the same person the next time. Calls required long waits. Return back calls either were considerably delayed or were never received. Interest rates are very competitive and would definitely recommend loans.com.au to friends which is why overall score for review is 4/5.

Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

Lisa
LisaWestern District, VIC

Readily approved

The process was quick and straight forward. The customer service operators were helpful. Experience with other banks was more involved and required a lot more verification. I was very happy with the outcome.

Loan TypeSplit
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Lisa! If you have any more feedback to help us make it to 5 stars, please let us know!

Kim
KimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had approval then they just didn’t approve

scipio

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
phoenix.black
phoenix.blackGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inhuman Service from uncaring people

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. Avoid this company like your like depends on it.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.