loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.7
Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

Cathleen
CathleenHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Brodie & Gaurav gave exceptional customer service - they were very professional & courteous at all times & answered all my questions efficiently & promptly. Would highly recommend them. Five stars & 10/10 for this company.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Cathleen! We're so happy we could assist.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Kurt G.
Kurt G.Hunter Region, NSW

So easy to extend the loan!

Happily we’re getting an extension on our home loan and got the lending manager who set us up last time! The loan extension has been surprisingly easy with only a couple of pages of paperwork, we should be all sorted within a week! Pool and landscaping here we come!

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Kurt, thanks for taking the time to leave your thoughts. We're so glad to hear you had an easy experience in extending your loan. Good luck with the pool and landscaping!

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really super helpful

Lani Nicholas home loan manager: Cant say enough about her. It has been a year since i last spoke to her about a home loan a year ago, i was looking at buying a home again and she rung me and was extremely polite and helpful yet again with all my enquires.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your wonderful review Brad! We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Lyndal J
Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005
Sharon
SharonVictoria

Happy Customer

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Sharon, we pride ourselves on offering quick and easy service and a great online app, so thanks for the honest and positive feedback. It was a pleasure helping you with your refinance and top up. We really appreciate the recommendation.

RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.