loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 3 of 5)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Adam
Adam

Quick and awesome service

Easy to use, low rates, quick turnaround times with their onTrack system that allows you to manage the entire process. Never had an issue with using the system and couldn’t be happier

Great Business model

Great business model taylored to make the whole process very smooth and the customer support team are great would recommend this product it has also saved us A lot of money

Denise Markham
Denise MarkhamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great interest rate and great service

I can't speak highly enough about the great customer service I received from Loans.com. There were no hidden costs and the interest rate was great. My interest rate with my previous mortgage provider was really high so this was a great rate for me.

Gavin V.
Gavin V.Perth, WA

Fast refinance

I switched my home loan to Loans.com.au from ANZ. They didn't require a full application like many other lenders wanted. They have a top rate and no fees. I would definitely recommend them to anybody if your looking to pay off your home loan a lot faster. Also they have a easy to use phone app.

truth kitty
truth kittyGippsland

Fast, efficient and friendly

Very happy with the whole process from application through to settlement. Help was always available by phone or email if needed. All aspects of the online process were simple, from uploading of documents to downloading mortgage documents for signing. Progress through the stages required was always up to date. A really friendly customer service attitude was the icing on the cake!

The rate is good, and it is quick and easy !

Can settle everything in just phone calls and their online OnTrack. You are always informed what is going on. Once all documents are uploaded, just need to wait for the settlement. Pretty good experience.

October 14th 2019 Update: Pretty good experience !

Just pay the first month fee (interest and principal) on Smart Money. It is easy to use and everything is as expected. The extra payment and withdraw is free and no limit. Pretty convenient.
So far so good. They just follow the RBA interest cut, 0.15%. Not full amount, but not too bad, other banks did the same.

Outstanding service

Deciding to go with loans.com.au was a great decision. The whole process was easy, the staff where knowledgeable and the interest rate was better than my bank. Overall a really easy process.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
romsta
romstaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service

I recently moved my home loan from Bendigo Bank to loans.com.au and could not be happier with the service received and how quickly everything happened. Excellent service by the team at loans.com.au

Megan
Megan

Fantastic!

We have just moved over from CBA to Loans.com.au and have only positive things to say about them. Not only were they extremely helpful, nothing was a problem. Their online application process with a secure way to upload all your important, confidential financial information was fantastic. It made the whole process go quite smoothly.

We would highly recommend changing over to this company. In fact I have already told my friends how great they have been to deal with. Keep up the good work.

Also, when you call them, you get to speak to an actual person in Australia, brilliant!

Well done!

Matt
MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BEWARE: Loyalty tax for existing customers. Access to lower advertised rates blocked! Date: Aug 2019

Michelle Hampson
Michelle HampsonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Home Loan

The service centre was easy to deal with. The onTrack App made communication effective and timely. All costs were outlined and I did not experience any additional unexpected costs.
The rate is one of the lowest around
Very happy with loan.com.au.

Quick and easy loan process and very good service

I received great service from the start. There was a dedicated contact to keep me informed and provide assistance. The onTrack system made submission of documents very quick and easy.

Judith Giovanna
Judith GiovannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended

We are very happy with loans.com.au. Our loan application process went very fast and smooth. Their interest rates are also very competitive and unlike some other online lenders, loans.com.au offers great customer service and it is very easy to deal with.

cashed up
cashed upGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic interest rate and customer service.

Very helpful from start to finish and the ontrack app is great. Less headaches compared to dealing with a bank. Would highly recommend them. Great communication all the time so check them out if your looking for a great home loan package.

Outstanding service

From the first application on line to discussing our situation with the lians specialist we couldn’t be happier. Very professional and a seamless stress free process for us. Great package too. Highly recommended top result for us. Thank you!

gordon kelly
gordon kellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

friendly, informative, direct, honest & helpful service

i came to loans.com.au because of the competitive and low interest rate. my loan expert was brilliant all my descriptives in my title and whenever i call the staff are always friendly and helpful

jelibeybi
jelibeybiAU

Great service, explained everything clearly

A friend referred me to loans.com.au. The interest and comparison rates were excellent. Although they're online only I found them really responsive to questions and issues. The people I talked with on the phone answered all my questions and ensured I knew how to contact them if needed.

On Track was the best way to process and track my loan

Having access to On Track made it easy to forward all the documents required.
Dale and the lending team always kept me up to date through out the various loan stages.
100% satisfied, so I transferred my investment property loans too!

Greg G.
Greg G.Perth, WA

Unbelievably low interest rate

Very friendly and helpful staff. Best interest rate I could find. Relatively quick turnaround.
No regular banking products available but an unbeatable home loan product. Early days yet, I hope my experiences going forward are all as good.

Tim Goodwin
Tim GoodwinHughes 2605, ACT

Professional and Personal

The process is perfect, provide requested documents, ring and ask questions, the service I received was faultless. I will recommend this lender to all my family and friends. During the process may rate was dropped without me asking.

Hans
HansCanberra 2600, ACT

They make direct debit from your account with no authorisation

They made a direct debit transaction on my loan account without noticing me or getting my authorisation which is illegal and it is to a different person's account. Called crime stopper and the other bank who said will investigate but got no reply from Loans com au for more than 48 hours still. Will make formal complaint.

Christineaphrodite
ChristineaphroditeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The easiest refinance and the best interest rates.

From start to finish the experience was effortless. Friendly staff, easy apps and the interest rate at 3.28 at sign up but lowered it again during the application process to 3.03%. I’m so happy I ditched the big 4 mine being ANZ which I was paying 4.5% pfffft! Goodbye ANZ hello Loans.com.au. Will be recommending to everyone.

Luis
LuisSydney, NSW

Best home loan company out there!

From the initial call to when I settled my home loan ran so smooth. Their online app make everything a breeze to upload. I signed up for a home loan of 3.48% pa interest rate and it went down to 3.28% pa and then 3.03%pa. Wow. I never encountered this with westpac. Keep up the good work Loans.com.au.

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, easy and hassle free

Customer service was great. The app provided for the application worked well and helped keep you informed and easily upload and submit your documents. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Totally hassle free and made the daunting task easy.

Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.