loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Daniel E
Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Martin OldfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst retail experience

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Martin Oldfield

You've had about 4 weeks to "look into it". Empty promises again.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

very bad service once you convert your loan to them

Loan Start DateMay 2015
Laural
LauralSouth East Queensland, QLD

Initially great! But haven’t passed on interest rate cuts! What’s the point??

The customer service was great but I would no longer recommend. They didn’t pass on the interest rate cuts 3 times even though I was on variable. The point of being with them is that they have competitive rates but they are now higher then the big four. Disappointed!

MaihSydney, NSW

Biggest scammer of your money

Maih

No need. I have wasted too much of my time on empty promises from loans.com.au and your complaint department refused to pay my valuation fees back. I have now also filed a complaint with AFCA.

too much
too muchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unethical, unhelpful and purely organised.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005
whatelsewedo
whatelsewedo

Doesn't look after existing customer

First it attracts you with low interest rate and after becoming customer,loan.com.au treat us like we are nothing. I call them everytime when reserve bank cut interest rate but Everytime I here I am getting best interest rate blah..blah..blah . I am normal person and do not understand other than interest rate. My intreset rate is 3.22 variable now and my friend who went with other bank same time when both bank have same interest rate ,her interest rate is 2.69 variable only. What a shame..