loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.8
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005
RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

Loan TypeSplit
RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maternity Leave discrimination

Rang these people up to inquire on a home loan and they will not lend to people on Maternity leave if more than 12 months regardless of if this is paid or not, further to this they will only accept half of the amount that is being paid as income.
This is discriminatory NOT responsible lending as they should accept what is on the payslip not part of it and not for a limited time.

Loan used forHome Construction

Worst experience with a loan company, over a month delay !

No even 1 star they deserve. Omg the worst experience/ customer service from a loan company. The application was received with all documents end of August and after me calling twice after a month and being told that is in process and soon I’ll get a call , I had to call again and finally got a call 2 October with the results . Over a month for a response . If anyone is looking a a good a prompt service definitely don’t go to this people.

BrettSh
BrettShGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rate For Existing Customer 0.6% Higher Than Advertised For New Loans

Loan Start DateSeptember 2015
Birnie
Birnie

Appallingly bad!

Got a construction loan to finish a renovation. Great service selling us on the loan but rubbish from then on. Twice "lost" redraw funds, can't count, zero answers. Massive regret!

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Loan used forRenovation
JeanneH
JeanneHPerth, WA

Quick initial turnaround and competitive rates but will shaft you post settlement

PeachyMiss
PeachyMissBrisbane

Sham lenders!! Avoid at all costs!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017