loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.5
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Amanda
AmandaCentral Queensland, QLD

Home loan

Contacted to find out viability of an investment property. Terrible customer service, passive aggressive, condescending and lacking in knowledge. Couldn't understand what I was trying to ask at times and would butt in before I finished trying to ask. Judgemental have had great experience with Lendi who were extremely helpful and can answer all questions you throw at them try them. Waste of time speaking to this company. The questions on application form do not allow for correct details.

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005
TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tass

What is your email address

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Like big banks, sucks you in and keeps rates high

Joined 4 years ago. Rates kept on creeping up against benchmark. Recently tried to call to discuss rate change. After 12 days and 4 calls and two firm complaints to staff still zero response. I wanted to give them a chance to reduce the rates - which are now higher than the rates advertised by the big 4 - so that neither of us have to waste time changing. As one can expect, once you are a customer, you are treated poorly, and the rates will keep increasing to above the big 4.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2014
Taryn C.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.