loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Tina
TinaSouth Australia

Interest rate

We took out this loan at 2.10 guaranteed for 2 yrs and since taking out the loan it’s gone up twice

• Loan Start DateJuly 2022
Mak2
Mak2Ballarat

Worse off by changing to loans.com

Trying to get customer service is almost impossible. By the end of the first 6 months they had slowly raised my rate above the standard rate. I’m stuck & can’t get out of my loan, as I have stopped working & can’t refinance.
I’m worse off than I would have been if l had stayed with ANZ original home loan.
Stay where you are!
Loans.com.au have been the most expensive!
Disgusted!

• Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Phil
PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Rates, nightmare application process

Sonia987
Sonia987Sydney, NSW

Investors beware

Our situation-buying two investment properties, total under $1 mil. Initial sales call made everything sound very easy. Experience was far from. Extremely painful at every step. Online software sucks big time. Partnering with loans.com.au is up there with life’s biggest regrets, never again. Good for basic home loan, anything beyond go elsewhere.

• Loan Start DateJune 2022

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Endless obnoxious automated emails

The loan procedure was dotted with endless automated obnoxious emails and Web portals. At no stage did I talk to a single human being. Avoid this site as their service is impersonal beyond words and it meant the entire process we were treated as just another number. It was so garbage a service offer that i don't recall if they were timely or not with their process.

• Loan TypeFixed Rate
Frustrated Applicant
Frustrated ApplicantSouth Australia

Works like a start up seems like no defined processes horrible customer device

hsk8787
hsk8787

stick with the real banks...

they threatened to freeze my account because I fully offset my loans.
they also made discharging my loan so difficult. no forms available online, I had to call them up and go through the rigmorale with their retention process and taking way longer than normal banks. really unhappy with the process.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Bad service

Discharging from Loans.com.au due to very high interest rates. The customer service kept changing originally agreed discharging date accusing another bank. Who is dishonest? Made complaint to AFCA. Trying to resolve discharging issues

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're sorry you're unhappy with your experience and we'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name, account number and phone number, someone will be in touch with you shortly.

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. Avoid this company like your like depends on it.

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Initial low interest rate will rise

I refinanced by mortgage several years ago with this company due to the much lower interest rate on offer. However this didn’t last & the interest rate crept up either due to them not passing on rate cuts or occasionally increasing their rate because of ‘addition funding costs’. As a result the interest is now higher than that my from my previous borrower.
It is also significantly higher than the interest rate being offered to new customers on their website.
I have no issue with the service I received in dealing with this company.

• Loan Start DateJuly 2013
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Anthony, thanks for your honest review we appreciate your feedback. We'd like to review this for you. Can you please send through your full name, loan a/c number and mobile to loansolutions@loans.com.au and someone can be in touch shortly.

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

• Loan Start DateApril 2016

AdamWarnbro

Great at first, then goes bad.

Excellent refinancing a few years ago. Very pleased. However interest rate cuts are not passed on and we were left with no option but to refinance with another lender at much better interest rates.

Adam

Thanks but I've assisted myself by refinancing with a much better rate with another lender. Shame you only keep new customers happy leaving the existing ones unhappy.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Daniel E
Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received