loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 2)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

Online Tools
Loan used forInvestment Property
Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Beware the low rate offers. They only last a few months and up it goes.

Best rates advertised. Once hooked, up it goes while still offering new customers the good rate. I moved loan provider. The saying goes. If its too good to be true….

Loan used forRefinancing

Good Rates to start with but as an existent customer, I pay more that new

As I write this, the advertised rate for the product I have is 0.1% lower than I am getting (with them passing on 0.2% of rate reduction). I had been paying 3.84% interest rate when their advertised rate had been lower. i am leaving them as my situation means that negotiating with them is not worth it. but beware of suck in and increase rates later tactics!

Loan Start DateJuly 2017
Loan used forRefinancing

Incompetent

Pulled my pre and post approved financing from under me at the eleventh hour leaving me financially exposed, I was upfront and honest about every aspect of the property from the first phone conversation. They have completely wasted my time and I'm potentially $55,000 out of pocket with no recourse.

Online Tools
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used forInvestment Property
Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans