loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.5
TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Optimist

Go on web site no set up fees UBank is offering a better rate of fixed 1.75%

fahqteam
fahqteamasked
loans.com.au

Get an answer from our members and loans.com.au representatives