loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.5
Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Like big banks, sucks you in and keeps rates high

Joined 4 years ago. Rates kept on creeping up against benchmark. Recently tried to call to discuss rate change. After 12 days and 4 calls and two firm complaints to staff still zero response. I wanted to give them a chance to reduce the rates - which are now higher than the rates advertised by the big 4 - so that neither of us have to waste time changing. As one can expect, once you are a customer, you are treated poorly, and the rates will keep increasing to above the big 4.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.