dave!
dave!Melbourne

They changed early repayment conditions with no notice

They changed the early repayment conditions 12 months into my loan, it was $700 pro rata down over the life of the loan originally, then they changed it to $700 for the first two years of the loan and they made this change with no notice period.

I had made early repayments so would still be up for $290 in early repayment fees at the end, the change will cost me an extra $410, complaint lodged to AFCA.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Tareq
TareqSydney, NSW

Very Vindictive and non-cooperative

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tareq, we've escalated this case to Customer Relations. A senior member of our Customer Relations team will be in touch ASAP with an official response.

Everything is great until it isn't

Terrible customer service and website. Have reset my password three times and still can't get onto the portal because it rejects the new password every time. Called multiple times to seek clarification on what information was required from the dealer and loans.com.au - both said it was all fine and they would figure it out between them. Well, our car has been sitting at the dealer for almost a week and we can't pick it up because neither party did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Sarah, can you please email us with your application number, full name and phone number to customercare@loans.com.au, and we will get someone to escalate this for you.

Gerard
GerardPerth, WA

Another case of false advertising

Loan Start DateMay 2021
Car ModelBMW 3 Series
NASIRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First got Pre-approval and then they taking me round and round

On 30 Min Call i provide all details and got pre-approval and after pre approval now they taking me round and round in circle. Things they required me over the fone have been provided but now they want more and more and more. not impress at all.

Car ModelMitsubishi Lancer CF (Sedan) Black Edition
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Nasir, thanks for your feedback. We've passed this on to management but if you have anything further to add, please send through to customercare@loans.com.au with your full name and App ID so we can trace back to your individual case.

App id 80048816

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

check how much you will loan on a car first

After them pushing me to get my application through and hours on the computer getting forms to fill out that they lost twice only to be told they wont lend the amount that was talked about when i got the credit check because my brand new car isn't worth enough. the first thing that should have been checked is how much they will let you refinance on the car you have, not wait right up until the end to tell me. now I have a mark on my credit score for a loan that shouldn't have even gone through in the first place. pathetic system

blackphilip
blackphilip

Terrible controlling product

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Car Modelblah
Ananya H.
Ananya H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

High Early payment fees with future interest also charged

I have taken Car loan from this agency but they are charging High early payment fees with future interest as well which is coming $160 extra than the original payment .They are calculating as outstanding balance +21 months of early payment fees which is $408+one months interest.
So be careful once you take loan from them. Their break out fees is $700/time length of loan * number of month remaining for paying back loan.
It means even if pay early then also you are bearing all future interest with extra $160 in our case.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ananya, thanks for your feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Arthur van der Merwe
Arthur van der MerweSydney, NSW

unorganised and constantly asking for unrelated information.

Car ModelHonda CRV

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Go here to get harassed!

Girish B.
Girish B.

80007012. Girish Bahal. Just to prove this is an authentic review.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Girish, we'll pass this on to the Customer Relations team now.

pankaj d.
pankaj d.Perth, WA

Absolutely waste of time

I applied for a car loan as their website says it will be quick but these snails took 3 days to respond with rejections
Couldn't believe a person with 700+ credit score a 6figure salary job minimal debt couldn't satisfy their credit teams unimaginable criteria.
Please just avoid just avoid.
Choose someone who has office so you are not taking to the wall but to a person
Office times mentioned 7am-7pm AEST
ALTHO I live in Wa callEd them around 4pm AWST and their automated msg say its out of their service time which was 6pmAEST.
Thanks for wasting my time.

Joe
JoePilbara, WA

Do not waste your time! Pre Approval is a Myth!

Pre approved

I applied for a car loan, got pre approved for the loan. Put a deposit on a car, only to be told the next day that because my wife was on Jobkeeper that they weren’t going to service the loan.....went elsewhere without any trouble. Would not recommend them.

Terrible customer service

Went through the whole process with this company for them to tell me that due to the company I work for receiving job keeper even though I am not, to decline my application.

They make you jump through so many hoops. Contacted me frequently to quickly pre-approve only for the final detail to be over looked.

This should be outlined from the beginning Ian sure any other company will be happy to take my money.

Arun MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Honest Advice - Stay away, felt Deceived.