loans.com.au

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Loan used forInvestment Property
Greg W.

Greg W.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

They hook you up with sugar low rates, then once you sign up they will increase the rates and will inform you those advertised rates are only for "new" customers. Disgraceful.

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent, poor advice

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Just info collecting

Comparing loans and this company came top list of being a good company, I can say they are just interested on getting information but not in lending money. Car value 40k with a deposit of 25k cash. I consider having a good credit with no faults and only one credit card for 8 years with no balance, score around 770, with $2000 a month free after paying bills to pay a car monthly repayment and they said I can not pay $340 a month for 4 years for the car, so will just pay car outright.

Doreenrunner

Dont worry, already took decision to pay car cash instead of finance a bit. Did review not to go over deal but to let people know how is to try do business with loans.com.au

Great Service

The service was friendly truthful. Everything happened as Jasmin said it would. couldn't be happier. There were no unexpected costs as everything was outlined in the first interview. Very satisfied with the whole experience.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team! If there's every anything we can do to make our service 5-star, please do let us know!

Incompetent at best

DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Daniel E

Daniel EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible customer service and incorrect interest rate received

Mark B.

Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Ali
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Martin OldfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Possibly the worst retail experience

Martin Oldfield

You've had about 4 weeks to "look into it". Empty promises again.

SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Terrible!

Lentheric

LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

check how much you will loan on a car first

After them pushing me to get my application through and hours on the computer getting forms to fill out that they lost twice only to be told they wont lend the amount that was talked about when i got the credit check because my brand new car isn't worth enough. the first thing that should have been checked is how much they will let you refinance on the car you have, not wait right up until the end to tell me. now I have a mark on my credit score for a loan that shouldn't have even gone through in the first place. pathetic system

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Marco S.

Marco S.

No rate cut again.poor internet banking design

They didn't pass rate cut again,while even big 4 banks did that.
the internet banking also not easy to work with. You can't get a transaction receipt easily and for a normal task needs to do a few back and forward to get it done. Not user friendly compared to other banks internet banking.

Online Tools
Loan TypeVariable Rate
Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Another rate cut not passed on!

Loans.com.au has again failed to pass on the November rate cut. Please avoid this lender at all costs as they do not care about existing customers!. I am sure they will reply with a scripted response about funding costs blah blah .... This organisation cannot be trusted to care about its existing customers. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

2020homewa

2020homewaPerth, WA

So far so good

Andrew was super helpful in arranging my loan & the app once I could access (hint best to log in on the website home page) has been easy to use & easy to upload docs. I’m at the stage of printing, signing & returning mortgage docs after having my loan approved. It is a bit daunting doing it yourself & hoping all docs are in order but settlement is some time away so I have time to provide more or duplicate docs if required.
So far it’s been an easy, no fuss, no frills process. I would recommend loans.com.au if you’re ok with an amount of diy.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hey there, thanks so much for the great feedback and the recommendation. If there's anything else we could do to make the service 5-star, please let us know!

MaihSydney, NSW

Biggest scammer of your money

Loan used forRefinancing
Maih

No need. I have wasted too much of my time on empty promises from loans.com.au and your complaint department refused to pay my valuation fees back. I have now also filed a complaint with AFCA.