loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.2
Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Tass

What is your email address

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Hayley G.loans.com.au

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Gerrard
Gerrard

Simple, effective and good value

After struggling with a few lenders to get pre-approval, Loans.com.au proved to be the best for competitive interest rates and streamlined approval process. Although the mobile App needs some tweaking to prevent notifications being repeated, the Case Manager always replied promptly to queries, usually via a phone call or text message when I wasn’t available.
There were no surprise costs or fees and the general quality of service was excellent. I have used Loans.com.au for three home loans, and will continue to do so in the future.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019

Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?