Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Prompt, helpful, easy

Great simple process, staff have been more than helpful and everything was done in a timely manner, they even helped with sending through forms and contacting the dealer about the release date for me.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Perry! We're glad you found our staff to be helpful and hope you enjoy your new Kia!

KWill

KWillWestern District, VIC

Fantastic customer service

Customer service was fantastic from everyone. Simple and informative. Document portal easy and efficient. Couldn’t fault the process. Not having the intial Set up fee up front but added on is great!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We appreciate the kind words and the 5-stars, and glad to hear you found our app onTrack easy to use.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

Loan used forInvestment Property
C.Chaaya

C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Greg W.

Greg W.South East Queensland, QLD

Scammers

They hook you up with sugar low rates, then once you sign up they will increase the rates and will inform you those advertised rates are only for "new" customers. Disgraceful.

Floyd T.

Floyd T.Sydney, NSW

Suprisingly Went Really Well

The loan application was amazingly smooth and the customer service team did a bang of a job. Shout out to them and the application was pretty quick. I managed to get the car in 4 working days from the start of the application plus the rates are pretty good compared to other competitors out there. I highly recommend them.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Floyd - glad to hear about your wonderful experience and we appreciate the recommendation!

Jose

JosePerth, WA

Easy and smooth A to Z process

I wanted to see what other options were out there besides what the dealer was offering so I called loans.com.au where they advertised low interest car loans. I did not believe it at first but when I called I was told that my interest rate based on preliminary assessment would be less than 5% which is almost half of what the dealer was going to offer. I decided to go through the process. I was kept in the loop every step of the way. Their friendly staff responded to my queries promptly and ontrack was very easy to use and no paper printing was involved which is great especially now when we can do everything digitally. My loan was approved and settled in a matter of days after my initial inquiry. I would highly recommend this product.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jess, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Shane S.

Shane S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth loan process

Loans.com was very helpful in assisting me with my car loan. Everything has been done within a short period of time. Steps are clear and straightforward. Highly recommended loan service!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Shane, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with loans.com.au!

Jasmine

JasmineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incompetent, poor advice

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Just info collecting

Comparing loans and this company came top list of being a good company, I can say they are just interested on getting information but not in lending money. Car value 40k with a deposit of 25k cash. I consider having a good credit with no faults and only one credit card for 8 years with no balance, score around 770, with $2000 a month free after paying bills to pay a car monthly repayment and they said I can not pay $340 a month for 4 years for the car, so will just pay car outright.

Doreenrunner

Dont worry, already took decision to pay car cash instead of finance a bit. Did review not to go over deal but to let people know how is to try do business with loans.com.au

Kunal

KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

MCT

MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Debbo63

Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely impressed with the service!

From start to finish I could not fault loans.com.au staff and I could not be happier with the result of my loan application! I was skeptical going in because the rate was so much lower than others I'd seen on the market, but they followed through and got me a rate that is saving over $200 per month on my car loan.
From application to settlement took 4 days, and the whole process was so simple.

Could not rate the experience higher, I was shocked at how good it was.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Laura, thanks so much for leaving your review. We're so happy to be saving you more than $200 per month and you were happy with the experience. We're so lucky to have such an awesome customer like you!

Excellent customer service

Ben called me today regarding my car loan enquiry and he was very informative, he told me all the information I needed to know and more which left all my unsaid questions answered. Very friendly and non judgmental. Thanks Ben!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback Jas, we're so glad you had an awesome experience with Ben and loans.com.au!

su R.

su R.Illawarra, NSW

I found it quick, friendly and easy process

It's my 2nd time to borrow money for my 2 different homes from loans.com.au, personally I have a good experience with these people. I found Precilia and Mike extremely helpful, customer focused and understood my needs.
I was happy the first time and happy for the 2nd time again.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback! We really appreciate it and are so lucky to have a customer like you. It makes us so happy to hear you had a great experience with loans.com.au not just once, but twice!

Danielle

Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

AndyE

AndyESydney, NSW

Very good customer service

Our loan interview was very well conducted by Tanah. Went through things staightforwardly and calmly. We were very happy with the process. Explained everything clearly.
Rate was good and as expected

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review, Andy! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a great experience with Tanah!

Fast and easy process

Tried a couple of different applications with other lenders and got annoyed and frustrated. Gave this mob a go and found a fast and easy process. Thanks Tanah Beattie who contacted me to finalise the application. Very pleasant and easy to talk to.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5 star review Chris, we really appreciate it!