loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

3.0
TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

Eddy P.
Eddy P.Perth, WA

Great service and would definitely use them again!

We've had our first loan with loans.com.au and so we decided to stay with them for our next home. We've been searching for our new home for the last three years and over the years our lending manager Sharon had been very patient and professional in assisting us. We've had an issue with the valuation of our property because not all the quotes were provided to the valuer which delayed the assessment process but Sharon stepped in and resolved the issue very quickly. We were getting close to the settlement date and the rest of the loans.com.au team were able to escalated our application and get us over the line. Overall, a very positive experience and would definite go with them again.

Application Process