loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

TassSydney, NSW

Follow up was a waste of time

I followed up. Although my fixed rate is almost up (about 1% higher than variabke) I will still be charged a fee. They dont care if I leave. Customer care is zero

Loan used forInvestment Property
Tass

What is your email address

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Tass, the best email for this is customercare@loans.com.au. Thank you

John C
John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and friendly service

Great friendly service and had no issues throughout the whole process of our Morgage. Extremely satisfied with the rate offered. There were no hidden extra costs that surprised me. I would certainly recommend loans.com.au to everyone.

Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

Wes Bennett
Wes BennettGippsland, VIC

highly recommended. great interest rates. good communication.

Overall experience was great. website seemed a bit temperamental and not very clear to use but was useable once you get used to it. End of the day it was the best interest rate I could find to date!

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Eddy P.
Eddy P.Perth, WA

Great service and would definitely use them again!

We've had our first loan with loans.com.au and so we decided to stay with them for our next home. We've been searching for our new home for the last three years and over the years our lending manager Sharon had been very patient and professional in assisting us. We've had an issue with the valuation of our property because not all the quotes were provided to the valuer which delayed the assessment process but Sharon stepped in and resolved the issue very quickly. We were getting close to the settlement date and the rest of the loans.com.au team were able to escalated our application and get us over the line. Overall, a very positive experience and would definite go with them again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Loan used forHome Construction

Friendly and helpful service with great customer care

Very helpful staff that made it easy for me to refinance without any hassle from my previous loan company.Great online service with no unexpected fees and a very competitive rate

Loan Start DateJuly 2019