loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 3 of 6)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Great offering and service

So far am delighted with the service and product from loans.com.au. Their customer service has been excellent and my former bank conceded there was no way they could compete with the interest rate offered. I will stand to save several hundred dollars a month and the transition was made very easy for me.

LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would highly recommend

I just refinanced my home loan with loans.com.au and I highly recommend them. A friend recommended them to me and Im glad she did. Everyone I spoke to were really helpful. I did have problems with the app but logging in online to upload documents I had no issues. Excellent rates too

Albert Ebenezer
Albert EbenezerSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great loan and service!

Our experience with loans.com.au was way beyond our expectation! The team at loans.com.au was excellent. They made our refinance as easy as it can be. The rate of 2.88% was half a percent less than what we had earlier. We have already recommended this to two of our friends!!

Gemma D.
Gemma D.Sydney, NSW

Welcome to refinancing in 2019! An impressive no-hassle, seam-free process.

I just refinanced my home loan and did the entire process online without meeting a single person - brilliant. The loans.com.au team was efficient, effective and saved me a shipload, a sweet saving of $6,000 per year in repayments! Stunning customer service at every turn of my application, loved the text message updates. Came across this non-bank lender on canstar.com.au and wanted to find a package that ticked all the boxes, no catches. Mission accomplished!

Samuel F.
Samuel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

so far so happy

Just refinanced our residential home loan with loans.com.au. Pretty smooth application process.Got the formal approval in 1 week!Always got response in a timely manner,does not matter we sent email,or in app message.The settlement is very quick,done in 1 week since the contracts posted back to loans.com.au.
The current rate is 2.88%.Pretty happy with it.The internet banking is basic but functional. The only concern is little bit worry about the rate will be jacked up for existing customer,according to others' review.Let time to tell it.

Aaron U
Aaron USouth East Queensland, QLD

WARNING - Read the one star feedback first!! There is a very real difference between old and new customers comments.

George
GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the lowest Home Loan interest rate

I am impressed with the wonderful service I received. The staff are very helpful and made the application process very easy. There were no hidden costs and and I received a very low interest rate.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
John C
John CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Fast and friendly service

Great friendly service and had no issues throughout the whole process of our Morgage. Extremely satisfied with the rate offered. There were no hidden extra costs that surprised me. I would certainly recommend loans.com.au to everyone.

Christianne Jemmett
Christianne JemmettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Loan Great rate

I was thrilled with the service and professionalism I received from staff. They were friendly, informed and helped the process go smoothly. Thats on top of a great variable rate!

RCASS
RCASSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and efficient service

From the very beginning the interaction was efficient and informative. A very simple process to get everything sorted using their web portal. A fantastic customer experience. The products they offered were straight forward and what I needed. Waiting patiently to see that the interest rate has reduced after the recent drop in interest rates!!

Deedee
DeedeeHobart, TAS

Variation of existing loan

Good Customer Service. Credit department can drag on too long and ask to clarify basic things but that might be all lenders now. Fantastic rate and after service is excellent.

Duane K
Duane KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Flexibility creates easier lifestyle

Easiest loan process I could have imagined. Lender offers GREAT interest rates, top customer service, and flexibility that has literally changed our lifestyle! Wish we had not been on a fixed term loan with previous lender as we would have changed MUCH sooner to loans.com

Diana
DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

low interest rates, prompt service

good customer service, professional and helpful, always prompt feedback, quick response times, very happy with the rates offered, system could have been a bit faster and improved, but all in all no problems at all, super fast settlement

Mel
MelHobart, TAS

Very Happy

We were referred to loans.com.au by a friend and we could not be happier. It as easier to navigate the application process than by the banks we used in the past. We are extremely happy with the rate and the awesome customer service. We could not speak more highly.

dee b.
dee b.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rude & Pushy

My experience during initial phone appointment made me annoyed & uneasy. The person who took my call kept cutting me off and almost insisting I make a decision to go forward or not without even listening/responding to my concerns.

Vin
VinVictoria

Two words "WOW & THANKYOU !

Customer with NAB for 33 years ~ no loyalty & higher interest rates... Loans.com.au were amazing from beginning to end. The process was fast & easy... Staff were friendly & prompt! Fully recommend to others!

Himan
HimanSydney, NSW

Great Product and excellent customer service

Exceptional Customer Service: the people I have dealt were really dedicated, kept me inform throughout the process via emails, text and follow up phone calls. They made the process seem so easy.
No additional cost other than what I was told when enquiring for the loan.
Product: Very satisfied with the rate offered by Loans.com.au. Moved from a Big 4 bank as their lowest rate was nowhere close to the rate Loans.com.au offered. I’m saving a significant amount of money with them.
Currently waiting for their decision following RBA rate cut.

Adam
Adam

Quick and awesome service

Easy to use, low rates, quick turnaround times with their onTrack system that allows you to manage the entire process. Never had an issue with using the system and couldn’t be happier

Great Business model

Great business model taylored to make the whole process very smooth and the customer support team are great would recommend this product it has also saved us A lot of money

Denise Markham
Denise MarkhamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great interest rate and great service

I can't speak highly enough about the great customer service I received from Loans.com. There were no hidden costs and the interest rate was great. My interest rate with my previous mortgage provider was really high so this was a great rate for me.

Gavin V.
Gavin V.Perth, WA

Fast refinance

I switched my home loan to Loans.com.au from ANZ. They didn't require a full application like many other lenders wanted. They have a top rate and no fees. I would definitely recommend them to anybody if your looking to pay off your home loan a lot faster. Also they have a easy to use phone app.

Watermelonyk
Watermelonyk

Inefficient non-transparent lack of service

truth kitty
truth kittyGippsland

Fast, efficient and friendly

Very happy with the whole process from application through to settlement. Help was always available by phone or email if needed. All aspects of the online process were simple, from uploading of documents to downloading mortgage documents for signing. Progress through the stages required was always up to date. A really friendly customer service attitude was the icing on the cake!

The rate is good, and it is quick and easy !

Can settle everything in just phone calls and their online OnTrack. You are always informed what is going on. Once all documents are uploaded, just need to wait for the settlement. Pretty good experience.

October 14th 2019 Update: Pretty good experience !

Just pay the first month fee (interest and principal) on Smart Money. It is easy to use and everything is as expected. The extra payment and withdraw is free and no limit. Pretty convenient.
So far so good. They just follow the RBA interest cut, 0.15%. Not full amount, but not too bad, other banks did the same.

Outstanding service

Deciding to go with loans.com.au was a great decision. The whole process was easy, the staff where knowledgeable and the interest rate was better than my bank. Overall a really easy process.