loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Bel
BelBrisbane

Great Service, quick approval and low rates!

I was really surprised at how great the service was for an online lender. The lending specialist I dealt with made sure the process was seamless! I would highly recommend loans.com.au!

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Bel!

Sonia987
Sonia987Sydney, NSW

Investors beware

Our situation-buying two investment properties, total under $1 mil. Initial sales call made everything sound very easy. Experience was far from. Extremely painful at every step. Online software sucks big time. Partnering with loans.com.au is up there with life’s biggest regrets, never again. Good for basic home loan, anything beyond go elsewhere.

Nat
NatGeelong

Easiest part of buying our home

Cannot fault the process. Easy communication, kept up to date every step of the way and the onTrack tool made document uploading and tracking easy and efficient. Lani was amazing to deal with

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Nat!

Easiest process that I have used

I have now successfully applied for 2 loans with www.loans.com.au, and the reason I came back was that the first one was so easy. I wasn't let down on the 2nd application, and although being a little more complex, the loans team were excellent in their communication, and made the process as smooth as it could possibly be.

I have no hesitation in recommending www.loans.com.au - they are competitive, professional, and easy to work with.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks great for the review Tim

David Norris
David Norris

Easy, quick and great home loan

Excellent, kept fully informed and team is extremely competent and friendly. Easy application process and rapid consideration and approval. This is my third home loan with loans.com.au and I also recommended them to my daughter who also had an excellent experience in applying for and getting her loan approved.

Loan used forHome Construction
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

thanks for your review David!

Quick fast and easy process

Best experience from first phone call till settlement. No issues at all.
Very Friendly team. Purchased a property through loans.com when other banks were unable to help, end up refinancing other loans as well given the service I received.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jess!

dwarwick303
dwarwick303Gippsland, VIC

Excellent Andrew, my first contact was informative and took time to talk, no rush he was great. Overall the service was absolutely easy and efficient. Would easily recommend loans.com again.

Bree S.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the positive review!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Relatively easy home loan transfer

Decided to switch home loans from one of the big four banks, after 15 years of mortgages with them I wasn't feeling any loyalty from that bank. A friend suggested we look at loans.com.au, which had great rates compared to the banks. The loan application process was straightforward, a bit of paperwork involved as you can imagine but no hiccups. Not much in the way of fees to transfer. Very happy with the outcome.

Loan used forFirst Home
Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Easy online lending process

The process was so much simpler than the larger banks. The whole process was handled online. Our customer service manager was all over the mortgage process and made it simple by giving us all the correct information. The rate for the construction loan was competitive with most loans found online. I would recommend that anyone on pensions, DVA payments or other non employment income give them a go.

Loan used forHome Construction

BaranClan
BaranClanHunter Region, NSW

LOANS.COM.AU HAS ALWAYS COME OUT IN FRONT WITH THE GOODS!

From the beginning of our home loan inquiry up to settlement, customer service was top notch with pleasing results. We have turned to loans.com.au for previous home loans and they cannot be faulted especially with their very compatible interest rates. Would not hesitate at all to recommend loans.com.au to anyone enquiring about home loans

Brilliant Home LOan

Service was excellent, timely and accurate.
No additional or unexpected costs and NO ridiculous application fees.
Easy process from start to settlement, great notification and fantastic product.
Would never go to a BIG bank again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
David C
David C

Very satisfied customer.

Customer service is very good. There were no unexpected extra costs. I am satisfied with interest rate charged on my residential investor loan. Loan settlement was timely and I was kept abreast of developments every step of the way.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022

Michael

Competitive rates, convenient, fast turnaround

Convenient, quick turnaround and very competitive rates. Online portal makes it easy to provide documents required for assessment.

I went through loans.com.au for a purchase and then ended up going through them again for a refinance for an existing property. Experience was so much more streamlined and hassle-free when compared to a traditional bank.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Brent
BrentPerth, WA

Would never go anywhere else!

Exemplary customer service! In over 40 plus year's we have been buying and selling home's and the likes. The best we have ever encountered! Honest, upfront! No questions unanswered! So simple and easy! The big banks didn't even come close! We are now looking at future borrowing! We have already promoted loans.com.au as a preferred lender! We have recommended loans.com.au, to our family, friends, workmates and anyone else who wants to know our business

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
MichaelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, great service, even for self-employed

I was skeptical that I could get a home loan with an online lender because I am self employed. This usually means complications and frustration in dealing with banks. But the rates and service (online, phone app, etc) offered by loans.com.au were too good not to try. Surprisingly, they were able to look objectively at my financial position and the whole approval process was fast and relatively easy (there's always documentation, right?). We were using a broker at the same time in case loans.com.au fell through, but the rates he got for us were going to cost an additional $12,000 over the first 10 years. Luckily for us we didn't need his banks. Definitely check these guys out.