loans.com.au

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

4.1

Fast efficient and easy

The whole process was simple and easy, from the online submission to dealing with the service team, everyone I spoke to was helpful and either through text, phone calls or email . I was guided through the entire process.
The rates were awesome , to the point I also refinanced an existing investment property whilst initially only looking to buy a new property.
Thanks to the loans.com team and I would not hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Fred
FredNorthern Territory

Fast and easy process if you have clear documents for submission the process is pretty much automated.

The percentage of loan was deciding factor as it was lowest in the market. Customer service was great. It was agreed for a fixed percentage for a period of 2 years.

Loan Start DateMay 2022
Loan used forFirst Home

Great service top app

Fast friendly service. Paper work a breeze with the app. Very satisfied with Loans.com.au.
Would highly recommend Loans.com.au for quick fast settlements.
Able to borrow by providing 20% deposits with positive gearing covering the mortgage.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Tom D
Tom D

Top marks

Coming from one of the big 4 banks, loans.com.au was a breath of fresh air, professional and friendly team with timely updates and on demand responsive support, thank you loans.com.au team

Brooke
BrookeMount Martha

Easy process, helpful information and communication

Researching home loans is hard but my process was easy from the first enquiry. I had multiple conversations with my assigned broker and we looked at multiple properties together. When I finally made the decision on the right property and my offer was accept, the rest of the loan process was simple and quick.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great 5 star review Brooke!

Eric G
Eric GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect loan from a great lender

Customer service was awesome. My loan manager was experienced in all aspects of discussing the loan and options. Only added costs was due to location was the house valuation fee. I am satisfied with loan rate.

Loan Start DateJune 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us Eric! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Grant W.
Grant W.Queensland

No need to shop around

Easy process from pre-approval to settlement
Competitive rate you can get from the market
Online tools for you to track the process, upload the files. Leaving a message, they will call you, no need to wait on the phone call.

Loan Start DateMarch 2022
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Grant!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Loan used forFirst Home
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Lyndal J
Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.