loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 3)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Danielle
Danielle South East Queensland, QLD

Refinance Home Loan

10/10 for customer service. Great rate for refinance of my home loan. Laura was friendly, efficient and easy to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures transparency and is user friendly.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind feedback - we're glad you had a great experience with Laura and loans.com.au! We'll also share your feedback on onTrack with our app team. Thanks again!

krishnmaash
krishnmaashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Have actively taken steps to make it more difficult for customers to compare interest rates

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Fantastic service with excellent advice to suit our situation, nothing was too difficult and easy to understand

Our lending manager offered fantastic service with professional advice to suit our situation. She was clear and concise with her information and helped us through the application process and as such we found this to be simple. It's great to get through to a human not an automated machine when you need to contact them. Highly recommend the service and competitive rates.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. We're so glad you had a great experience with loans.com.au for your investment property.

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really super helpful

Lani Nicholas home loan manager: Cant say enough about her. It has been a year since i last spoke to her about a home loan a year ago, i was looking at buying a home again and she rung me and was extremely polite and helpful yet again with all my enquires.

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your wonderful review Brad! We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Fantastic as usual

Andrew provided the best customers service . He knew what he was doing and was on the ball all the time. I would definitely go through Andrew and his team again

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words Justin! We've just shared this with Andrew and the team.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

Lionel W.
Lionel W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for a new loan although for existing customers terrible.

I have been with loans.com.au for 5 years (home loan). Paid off 445k loan within 5 years of a 500k loan. As my 5 year interest only loan expired they would only give me a .2% reduction although a new loan would have been .7% less. Basically they don't care about existing customers but only new customers. I have now organised my home loan to go to another bank. Don't bother with them. There are heaps of other lenders that believe looking after their existing customers.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Existing customers get high interest rates & poor service

Charley Zheng
Charley Zheng

Like big banks, sucks you in and keeps rates high

Joined 4 years ago. Rates kept on creeping up against benchmark. Recently tried to call to discuss rate change. After 12 days and 4 calls and two firm complaints to staff still zero response. I wanted to give them a chance to reduce the rates - which are now higher than the rates advertised by the big 4 - so that neither of us have to waste time changing. As one can expect, once you are a customer, you are treated poorly, and the rates will keep increasing to above the big 4.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2014
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

the rates are introductory only - after a year or two they bump your product to a rate that is way worse than the market

Loan Start DateNovember 2014
Taryn C.loans.com.auSend a private message

Hi Ian, we're sorry to see you left 1 star. We're always looking for feedback on ways we can improve our service. Please contact us at customercare@loans.com.au with any further questions or feedback you have.

RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Don't be fooled

The initial service, fees, and rates were good. Now they offer new customers much lower rates and blame funding tranches. Existing clients ripped off. They will not reply to emails. The service is shocking.

Loan Start DateJune 2018
Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Very satisfying

Excellent, no extra costs involved, very happy with the rate, will recommend to others. no problems what so ever during the whole process. Easy access to account and loan payments etc.

LTown
LTown

Great service. Lowest rates around

Decided to go with loans.com.au due to the lowest interest rates available. I was pleasantly surprised by Michelle's service. Buying a house is stressful. She walked us through each step of the way. Everything was explained and easy to follow. As it is all online, an older person or less tech savvy person may need some extra support but I'm sure you'd get it through these guys. Highly recommended.

Bradley A.
Bradley A.Darwin, NT

Best service in attaining a loan

Loans.com.au provides a competitive loan rate, easy online digital web technology tool to follow and outstanding customer service. We have used them for refinancing and several loan applications without a problem and highly recommend this fantastic lender.
Thank you!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2015
wendy
wendySouthwest, VIC

Couldn't be happier

After dealing with many banks over 30 odd years I was a little nervous to go "online" but this company could not have been easier to deal with. Online application process was very straight forward and customer service was very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. My loan progressed all the way past settlement with no fuss, stress or trouble at all

Suesh
SueshMid North Coast, NSW

No blood sample required

This is my 2nd loan with loans.com.au. The process is easy and the rates excellent - even with an Offset. The customer service staff are all based in Australia, and extremely well trained. Not once did I get “I’ll have to get back to you...” - every question I asked was answered straight away. Their Apps for both applying and managing your mortgage are easy to use and the documentation required can be easily uploaded. Our Big 4 could learn from this company...

Loan Start DateJune 2019