loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 2 of 10)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Email has been sent

Sarah L.
Sarah L.South East Queensland, QLD

Such incredible service from start to finish

Matthew at loans.com.au was the epitome of a brilliant sales person. He was professional polite friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to provide information, always be available to talk (through my dozens of emails and calls each day) and help me get the best rate possible. I couldn’t fault the experience at all.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Sarah! We're so you had a great experience and Matthew was able to help you get a loan for your new car.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

Process was very quick and effortless. Every staff member that contacted us was always super friendly and efficient. They were on top of our application at every stage and responded very promptly each time ensuring that we got our loan on time!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Sean. Enjoy your new Hyundai!

PotLuck097South East Queensland, QLD

SMSF Invest Property Loan refinance

Wonderful man I spoke to originally. I tried to refinance my loan from StGeorge to a more competitive rate. This company has only just started taking applications for these types of loans. Their portal is clunky at best. I had promises broken, bad updates from many different staff (usually a different staff member each time ). I eventually got sick of waiting.... from the application being taken, I got up to over 5 weeks with still no answer. Up to 9 weeks now and still haven't got to settlement . I don't think this company is capable to arrange this specific type of finance, even though they advertise it and that the process is easy. I haven't done many things that are harder.

PotLuck097

Update - had to stop the rot and stop trying to settle this complete joke. 10 weeks of my life I won't get back. Avoid this company like your like depends on it.

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

Elysia B.
Elysia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great.

Straight up honest! Loans.com.au Offered what I was looking for, fast turn around, very positive experience, customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them, they not only beat a competitor by 2.5% but also $1200 less on application fee.

Thank you!!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review Elysia! We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with us.

GottraSydney, NSW

Best interest rates with smooth process

The customer service was excellent.
There was no unexpected extra cost.
The interest rates are the best in the market.
I don’t think anyone can beat them.
The whole process was very smooth.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review! We're so happy to hear we could help you get loan for your new car.

Gottra

I should’ve mentioned in the review that Mason in sales team is a Superstar.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We'll pass the message onto him!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Gavin M
Gavin MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Remarkable customer service

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thank you for the amazing review Gavin! We're so glad to hear you had a great experience with our wonderful team. Enjoy your new Tesla!

Gazza
GazzaSydney, NSW

Great Service and Quick Process

Camelia and the loans.com.au were terrific from start to finish. A seamless process and great customer service. Thanks to the team and i highly recommend loans.com.au They tailored the loan to suit my needs.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for leaving a great review! We're so happy to hear Camelia and the rest of the team were able to help you secure a great car loan. Enjoy your Rav 4!

Jason
JasonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pre approval yes.. then no unless I find another 30k.

They pre approved me for a home loan of 396k. Then they redo the numbers and say I can only get 364k. How can I find extra 30k in 4 weeks. crap result

Application Process

Awesome Customer Service from Mason and Garth

Great
No Extra cost all the cost was explained before pre-approval stage
Very Satisfied customer service
Online Track app is great tool as you can see the progress of you application from start till settlement

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your great review Dave. So glad you had such a great experience and we hope you love your new Subaru Forester!

Amazing Customer Service and very competitive interest rates !!!!!

The customer service was amazing. Very easy process & amazing interest rates. Team will guide you in every step and they listen to your requirement then accordingly they advise you the option. Highly recommended !!!!!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a wonderful review Abhi! We're so glad to hear you've had a grea experience.

N1NJ4
N1NJ4

Great service, best rate available

Customer service was nice to interactive with and helped a fair bit with everything I needed.

They had the cheapest loan overall on the market - they were beaten on interest rate but the lack of monthly fees resulted in a lower overall repayment (monthly and end).

Would strongly recommend.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and we were able to help you secure a loan for your new car. Thanks for leaving a great review and we hope you love your new i30!

Great customer service!

The whole team at loans.com.au were amazing in helping me secure a car loan fast and at a very reasonable rate. Matthew especially was a great help in walking me through the process and provided great reassurance and advice. They stayed in contact throughout the whole process and even followed up via phone before the first payment to ensure everything was going smoothly and I was satisfied with the car I ended up choosing. I highly recommend their services and will certainly be recommending to family and friends, as well as using them again in the future.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave an amazing review Nat. We're so happy to hear Matthew was able to assist you throughout the entire process and help you secure a loan. Enjoy your new Stinger!

Fernando
FernandoSydney, NSW

Fast and easy application with no hidden fees

Customer experience of loans.com.au has always been pretty good. As a returning customer they were super helpful and fast in providing the best service. What made a huge difference is their upgraded online application and documentation process, everything is digital and really friendly. I like their low cost rates and no hidden fees. The team is super friendly!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review Fernando, we really appreciate the feedback. We're so happy to have helped you with another loan. Enjoy your new car!

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & Fast

Customer service is very nice and friendly! They helped me a lot and answered all of my questions, they are also super fast. Extremely satisfied with my experience and the rate of my loan.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a great review Nikki. We're so glad you had a great experience. Enjoy your new car!

Rachael
RachaelSydney, NSW

Quick and Easy with very helpful staff

everything was so quick and easy and all the staff were so helpful and always available for any questions and help if needed, would recommend to everyone and would use again

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Rachael, we appreciate your kind words! We hope you love your new Mitsubishi!

Simple, fast and great customer service

Great service from the start with no extra cost. Im very happy with the rate. I've compared many loan providers and this one was the best rate and easy process.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome feedback Monika! We're so glad you're happy. We hope you enjoy your new Audi.

Cynthia Lyman
Cynthia LymanMid North Coast, NSW

Efficient and amazing staff

I recently had my loan settled through loans.com and I can honestly say it was such a quick progress with such amazing staff!
10/10 experience
It was so easy to be through the paperwork and the staff couldn’t be any more helpful than they were, they were amazing

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hey Cynthia, thanks so much for the feedback. So glad we could help with your new car and you had a 10/10 experience! That's what we like to hear! We hope you enjoy your new Mazda.

Vinni
VinniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent. Everything was smooth.

Mason was really helpful in getting the loan ready at the right time. If I'm getting a loan, now I know I can always trust loan.com.au. The whole process was smooth. Mason also kept me informed with where we were in the process. Very helpful, professional and easy to contact. Thank you for the loan, nobody can beat their interest rates . I'm very happy with the product and the car I bought. Thanks once again

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hey Vinni, thanks for your kind words. We will share this with Mason and the team. So glad we could assist and you had a brilliant experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Hanumanth
HanumanthGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing customer service and very competitive interest rates

Perfect from the moment I contacted them and until the loan is settled its flawless. I actually amazed on their system and transparency. I just thought of trying as its recommended by OnebigSwitch just to compare the rates. Believe me no agent could beat their price. You need to look what is the emi you would be paying and not the interest rate alone as some banks or agents would trap you with lower interest rate but there are many hidden charges which will pile up on your emi. Excellent customer service on top is a bonus from these guys. Thanks to Adam and whole team ( cant remember the names) who helped me with same day settlement which is really surprising even for my car dealer.. Thanks to Onebig switch for recommending them as well

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow thanks for the glowing review! We're so glad we could help and you found our systems easy to use and our rates low. We'll pass this feedback on to Adam and the team. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Worst company to deal with, website is constantly out of order

1. First time I had to call spoke to a girl who sounded like she was 18. She didn't understand basic loan terminology or interest. Hung up with no assistance. Sounded like they had backpackers operating the call centre.
2. Updated my bank details and they continue to use old details, even though they were updated in the account.
3. The website/customer portal is constantly out of order. Makes you login twice, messaging service deletes your comments.

This company is a joke. Plan on paying my loan out early to go elsewhere.

Taylor Bates
Taylor BatesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service, easy application, would recommend!

First time getting a loan and it was super easy with this company. No hold time when calling, super helpful and cheerful customer service, SUPER low interest rate and just an all round wonderful process.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Taylor. So glad we could assist and you found our team helpful and the process wonderful. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Great Customer Service

Everyone I spoke to was very knowledgeable and answered my questions succinctly and professionally.
Nothing was too much trouble. Calls and emails were answered in a timely fashion. Very happy.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Jac, so glad we could help and we're happy that you're happy! Hope you enjoy your new MG!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Easy & Quick!

We were very impressed with the team at loans.com.au. The whole process was easy & fast & they kept us updated the entire way. Found the interest rates to be very competitive as well.