loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Avoid

Positive: good rates. Negative: losing track of submitted documents; poor communication internally and with client; inadequate, confusing and slow requests for information. Had the appearance of poor systems supporting the staff, and had to pro-actively manage them during the application process.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email sales@loans.com.au with your full name, mobile number and email address, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Email has been sent

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

BrianPerth, WA

Intrest rate

I have been with loans . Com for 2yrs on a P&i mortage @ 2.74 so I phone and asked can I go on the 1.99% as advertised the answer no
If you want to get a better rate u need to pay for. A revaluation $220 and if that comes back that you now have more than 29% equality
In you home we can offer 2.14% only what a rip off
Yet if I go on u bank or. Tic toc home loans they both have free valuation tool on the web both came back with more than 20% equate in my home just feel let down
Only way out the said is to leave and pay $550 exit costs

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Brian

email sent look forward to the chat

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks Brian, someone will be in touch shortly.

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
SheSouth West, QLD

Bank balance decline

How can your income, credit check, deposit & valuation be approved, then you get declined because your bank balance will only be $5800 once your deposit is paid... shouldn’t a loan be approved based on your affordability to pay not your bank balance...

She

What I would like is a copy of the valuation report I paid for

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, we will refer your case to Customer Relations. Please email customerrelations@loans.com.au with your full name and application number and we will look into this further for you.

Dane
DaneNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple non contact application

After having some issues with the big 4 banks (post Royal Commission) I went searching for someone who wanted to deal with us. Loans.com.au was a simple online process from start to finish. 14 days from start to settlement (we waited months for Suncorp only to be knocked back). Communication was good and obviously their staff know their product.
Will be looking to change over our investment property very shortly.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Dane, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. We appreciate it!

Lentheric
LenthericGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No rate cuts, slightly lower rate offered for new customers only, even the big banks are offering better rates.

Loan Start DateDecember 2018
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Lentheric, thanks for your detailed feedback. We'd like to escalate your case to customer relations, so if you could please send your full name, email address and loan account number to customerrelations@loans.com.au and we'll assist ASAP.

John LiuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not go with loans.com.au because they treat existing customers very bad

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Brad BSydney, NSW

Loans.com.au are scammers - beware..

loans.com.au are notorious for gauging their existing customers. They suck in customers with a competitive ‘bait price‘ and then after 6 months will try every trick in the book to screw their exisiting customers for more money. In recent years this has been by achieved by either not passing on rate cuts or gauging their customers with rates hikes due to “increases in wholesale lending”. It’s funny that they don’t decrease home loan rates when wholesale lending costs come down like they did in 2019.
All customers with loans.com.au end up paying much much higher rates than the industry average. This is a terrible company with a disgraceful business model and I urge you to avoid this company at all costs.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2018

Alane
AlanePerth, WA

Does not treat Existing Customers Fairly!!!

I have been with loans.com.au for 4.5 years. They have consistently failed to pass on in full the RBA cash rate reductions. When I first joined them the gap between the RBA rate and my variable rate was 2.06%, but the gap to the RBA rate is now 2.57%. My rate is now 0.5% higher than the rate offered to new customers !!!! I challenged them on this and asked for a reduction but they gave me lots of poor excuses. I am leaving them. Do not sign up to this company, they will not look after you.

Loan Start DateAugust 2015
Dan
DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maternity Leave discrimination

Rang these people up to inquire on a home loan and they will not lend to people on Maternity leave if more than 12 months regardless of if this is paid or not, further to this they will only accept half of the amount that is being paid as income.
This is discriminatory NOT responsible lending as they should accept what is on the payslip not part of it and not for a limited time.

Loan used forHome Construction

Stay far away from this bait

Do not expect to get the rates advertised on the website. Thats not what you will be on just a few months after. Completely disappointing experience for me. Learn from my mistake.