loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 3 of 3)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

bebe26
bebe26Sydney, NSW

RUDE, BAD, I was late in paying 1 repayment, they charged me $623 in fees and no help and was so very rude, NO PLEASE

I have home loan with them, I was late 1 month and they charged me fees around $623, couldn't agree with payment arrangement. One of the rudest and unhelpful loan provider ever. Please listen, please don't go with them.

HIA
HIASydney, NSW

Rate creep after settlement - set & forget existing customers

I had been with Loans.com around 4 years, at one stage even with 2 different loan rates (gap of 0.24%) for same product, while a month later they even dropped further to 3.49 (ie. trap to new customers). Rates keeps increasing for existing customers even when market is going down, so in short - they only target new customers with discounted lower rate at the expense of exsting ones (with higher rates). looking for refinance options (with tic:toc or Athena seems to be better option)

kiwi3
kiwi3Sydney, NSW

Variable rate goes up, not advertised rate once you are a customer.

SDr
SDrSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good experience

Overall I was very happy with the service and offering from loans.com.au. All staff especially my loan manager was very helpful and always available to speak with. Their online message function worked well and responses were received promptly.

Loans

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

MiSe
MiSeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Excellent Experience

I have had the most pleasant experience. They were really helpful, promptly replied to any message sent through the app. They went through lengths to explain the process as first home buyers we didn’t know much about what was next. I’ve had two staff assisting the entire time and whatever was said, was done. Very happy, I’ll stick with loans.com.au

Thani E
Thani ENorth Queensland, QLD

Need to Consider

Customer service was excellent.
No unexpected extra costs were incurred.
I would be happy if the rate is the same as my other investment loans.
Would recommend Loans.com.au to my friends and relatives

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Professional service

A company that is a lot easier to deal with than the big banks. Always explained everything that was needed and were very prompt in providing information when requested. You are definitely kept up to date with everything that is required when taking out a loan. Smooth process. Would use again.