loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Cesar
CesarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy process and excellent service

I’m very happy with all the process since the beginning till the end. Communication was perfect, and all information was so clear.

Customer service was excellent too and really responsive when needed.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Cesar! We're so happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience. Enjoy your new car.

Adam and Mason are the best for a car loan

Adam and Mason were very helpful with me in getting my loan process as easy as possible. Completely paperfree and quick response everytime and i felt like they were always available to answer my questions and doubts

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for your review, Ikram! We're very happy to hear that Adam and Mason could assist you with securing your car loan. Enjoy your new Honda!

Great service and fast approval!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for the awesome review, Ron! Enjoy your new car!

Jamie M.
Jamie M.Northern Region, NSW

Get some new wheels fast!

I’ve had 2 car loans with the team at loans.com.au and getting to settlement was very fast on both loans. Customer service was excellent, with super low interest rates. I highly recommend loans.com.au for a new or used car loan. I’d like to say a special thanks to Adrienne and Deborah. And a massive thank you to camelia for there hard work and helping me along the way. These girls will get you into a new set of wheels in no time. Thank you to all the team at loans.com.au you guys rock.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you Jamie for your amazing 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that Adrienne, Debra and Camelia have been able to help you secure 2 car loans.

Adeel
AdeelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service very good rates

I was offered the same advertised rate on the phone call and loan was approved at the same time. I didn’t have to wait for days for approval. Easy to use system and very friendly staff who responds quickly. Loan settled hassle free I am really impressed.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and were able to get a car loan quickly and easily! Enjoy your new Toyota!

Libby
LibbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Experience

Highly recommend this company. My experience was excellent from first enquiry to settlement. Uploading documents was easy and my customer contact Camelia was amazing keeping me updated throughout. When settlement was delayed due to sudden lockdown restrictions, staff were kind, caring and supportive. When finally able to settle process was quick, smooth and efficient. I couldn’t be happier with the rate and the service received and I would recommend to anyone looking for a car loan. Thanks to the team at loans.com.au

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review Libby! We are very happy to hear that Camelia and our team were able to assist you with getting your car loan.

frank
frank

Never call back

I made an appointment to speak with consultant about acquiring car loan, I gave out some my details and loan request online to the customer service. She confirmed that a consultant would call me the next day at 12:30 to discuss this further. No one bother to call me. I'm glad they show their true colour before I applied for the loan. Not as good as some misreview.leading

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Moira
MoiraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great experience

I have a home loan with loans.com so I know they’re reliable. The low interest rate also sold me to stick with them for my car loan. I got a really prompt response after application. Everyone I’ve spoken to has been really friendly and staff took the time to explain everything I was unsure of.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to write a fantastic review, Moira! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to assist you with your home loan and now your car loan. Enjoy your i30!

Easy car loan

The team at loans.com.au was awesome, very straightforward and transparent with how they deal with clients. The entire car loan process was seamless and very easy to understand. I am very happy I went with them for my car loan. will recommend to friends and family

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, Robin! We are so happy to hear that you had an easy and enjoyable experience with us and that we were able to assist you with getting your car loan.

Paramjit
ParamjitMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and quick loan approval

Really happy with process to go through all the way. It took just couple of days to approved. I never ever get any fast process service at all in recent years before this approval. Highly reccomend for best service and low rates.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Felix Lim
Felix LimSydney, NSW

Easy process from start to finish

The application and settlement process was simple and fast turnaround. Was updated of the status constantly. The settlement was also completed without issues and on time. Will definitely recommend Loans.com.au

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for the awesome review, Felix! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. If there is anything that we can do to make it 5 stars, please let us know!

SOM
SOM

Excellent Support Team/Staff

Had a fantastic experience with Loans.com.au. It smooth from start to finish. It was very easy and seamless working with the loans.com.au team. Arvind was exceptionally well and explained the process, it was simple and straight forward. We even had a chat and he took time to understand my circumstances and needs.
After the Loan was approved, Nathan followed up with the remaining process and ensured I got the car within 2 days as discussed. Great job done! I would definitely recommend my friends to Loans.com.au and hope they would also have the same experience as mine.

Application Process
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy to hear that our team were able to help you secure your car loan.

Matthew H.
Matthew H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy process

I experienced great customer service and very fast responses each and every time I had a question regarding my loan. Considering this was my first loan and had many questions everything was handled perfectly.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review, we're so happy to hear about your positive experience Matthew. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai!

Seamless and efficient

The service was excellent and it was all completed in a very short amount of time. Tiffany and Camelia worked wonders to settle everything within 2 days. There were no issues whatsoever.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the awesome review! We'll share this with the team. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Great service and experience

Thank you Tannah and Adrienne. Very helpful throughout the process, answering any queries I have promptly. DM me for referral code if you are planning to apply, you can get $150 off your fees!

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Kelvin!