loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

Sally S
Sally SAU

So happy

I would like to thank Ray for his absolutely brilliant customer service. His knowledge and care really made this process less stressful and I couldn't have had a better staff member to look after me. This is my third loans through loans.com.au and when I did this process on my own the first time, I had wonderful customer service even back then. I was fortunate enough to have Ray look after me this time and my experience was even better. I can't thank Ray enough for every conversation we had and his help with my application process. I cannot thank Ray enough.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Sally! We'll share this with Ray.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Loan used forRefinancing
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!

With us every step of the way

We became interested in loans.com.au for their low rates but we didn't expect such amazing customer service. In the current competitive market, it took us over 6 months to secure a house but Jazmin was with us every step of the way. She couldn't be more helpful- promptly returning correspondence and answering all my questions with exceptional patience and clarity. A great overall experience!

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Carla, thanks so much for your awesome review. We'll share this with Jazmin and the team!

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Laura
LauraSydney, NSW

High level of customer service and integrity

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. We've passed this right on to Sue!

RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.

Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Easy home loan!!

Customer service was excellent. They explained everything clearly and kept in touch regularly.
The rates are quite good right now.
Wasn't real impressed with 'On Track', especially the app. Needs urgent attention to be more user friendly..

Loan used forRenovation

Awesome service backed by fantastic rates

Loans.com have been a brilliant alternative to main stream banking. The staff were fantastic, especially given we were on a tight timeframe. They organised everything efficiently with a can do attitude and looked outside the square for alternate solutions when our old bank presented roadblocks. Couldn't be happier.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Loan used forRefinancing

Bradley A.
Bradley A.Darwin, NT

Best service in attaining a loan

Loans.com.au provides a competitive loan rate, easy online digital web technology tool to follow and outstanding customer service. We have used them for refinancing and several loan applications without a problem and highly recommend this fantastic lender.
Thank you!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2015
Loan used forSecond Home

Misleading, terrible service and poor online management system

Loan Start DateAugust 2017