loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 3 of 3)

Home Loans, Car Loans
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, easy and hassle free

Customer service was great. The app provided for the application worked well and helped keep you informed and easily upload and submit your documents. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Totally hassle free and made the daunting task easy.

easy all online

the customer service team were very helpful through out ,everthing online is a big plus only curved ball is you need a printer scanner lowest interest rate way ahead of the big four

Lyn75
Lyn75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Loans,com,au was a pleasure to deal with,the process was quite easy,all the staff we dealed with were very friendly and helpful,The rate we received was very good as well,definately recommend.

JUSO
JUSOSydney, NSW

It is simple perfect

Everything is simple perfect. Very quick, simple procedure. Very nice efficient customer service and pleasant helpful staff. Instructions are very simple and straight forward and response by staff quick and kind. All together amazing service.

Moon
MoonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

competitive rates and paperless loan progress

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly competitve interest rate and surprisingly so easy to deal with.

My experience started off with Cameron who took down financial details & features that I was seeking in my home loan. From there the whole experience flowed on seamlessly with the rest of the team. It was indeed the best experience I have ever had in refinancing a property. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

EbonySouthwest, VIC

Great experience all round!

Loans.com.au were fantastic to deal with. They were always easy to get in contact with and always very helpful. Great low interest rate too. I would Highly recommend them as a lender!

Ebony

We already had a really low rate and just realised they have dropped it again. Thumbs up

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Chun sheng yeung
Chun sheng yeungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent loan product with friendly service

Loan.com.au had such a low interest rates, the service is fast and friendly, easy to apply and everything was done online, excellent communication and transparency, I am so happy to being with you guys !

Jack2000
Jack2000Perth, WA

Excellent product

Service was freindly and prompt, questions answered immediately nothing too much bother, anyone i spoke with was knowledgeable.they seemed transperent in there product's no hidden fees and charges well worth looking into

Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Beware the low rate offers. They only last a few months and up it goes.

Best rates advertised. Once hooked, up it goes while still offering new customers the good rate. I moved loan provider. The saying goes. If its too good to be true….

Very happy....for now
Very happy....for nowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate for now...let’s see what happens next

Super helpful and easy to deal with. Was on very tight time line and they got everything through. Excellent communication and transparency. We’ll see what happens with the rate now!

Smooth process & good rate

I think this is by far the fastest loan refinance process I have experienced. Five and a half weeks from application to settlement. I’m saving around 1% from my previous mortgage provider. Good basic homeloan product.

Jason was really helpful, patient & responsive.

The app was great, a few little glitches but on the whole made the process a lot smoother.

Chrissy Dobson
Chrissy DobsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great low rates! Good service

I just refinanced after being with my bank for over 20 years because loans.com.au had such a great rate! It was quite easy to apply and everything was done online.

Better than the big boys

I would thoroughly recommend loans.com.
Just signed up for a car loan, after refinancing home loan.
Staff always helpful along the way
No more fees
Easy online portal for both loans
Low rates
What more can you ask for ?
Say goodbye to big banks. I did
No regrets

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Hassle-free refinance

Loans.com.au helped me refinance my existing home loan and consolidate debts with other lenders. The rate on offer was outstanding and the customer service was exceptional.
They delivered on everything as promised and I would have no hesitation recommending Loans.com.au

Scott H
Scott HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So smooth and easy

The customer service from loans.com.au was excellent, very helpful and professional. I had no extra costs or issues at all and the interest rate was fantastic. I cant recommend these guys any more highly. Very Impressed!!

Really good.

We were very happy with customer service agent Nick. When we didnt understand something it was no problem for them to help us. It was a long process though but differently worth it.

Customer service above & beyond

I was referred to loans.com.au by a friend, just after one phone call to them I was extremely impressed with their leave of customer service. The whole process of refinancing my home has been a very smooth stress free experience.

Steve1515
Steve1515South East Queensland, QLD

Great low rate

Very easy to deal with. The online loan application is easy to use, simple and everything is tracked. The staff are very friendly and I highly recommend this company. The rate was best I could find, very happy

rjakovac2
rjakovac2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A1 Customer Service!

i refinanced my home loan and consolidated my debts with loans.com.au and couldn't be happier. Truly happy, extremely satisfied and such a professional organization to deal with. Lee was an absolute delight to deal with. He was happy to answer all my questions no matter how repetitive I was. Extremely happy with the on going service from ALL the team. From the initial inquiry this origination was A1 in customer service. Rates are the best going around, simple online access and smooth sailing with all the communication between me and the Team. Highly recommend loans.com.au, quick, smart and super efficient with money. Pleasure dealing with them.

Jagath
JagathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Rate

Very well informed and easy to mage the application process.
Achieved great outcome with trust.
Valuation fee should only be charge if the loan is withdrawn by the applicant.
Also wish the rate will remain as low as possible