3.8

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really super helpful

Lani Nicholas home loan manager: Cant say enough about her. It has been a year since i last spoke to her about a home loan a year ago, i was looking at buying a home again and she rung me and was extremely polite and helpful yet again with all my enquires.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your wonderful review Brad! We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019
Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Lyndal J
Lyndal JMurray Region, NSW

Outstanding service

Laura and Aroha worked with me to secure a home loan, recently. They were outstanding to deal with. Efficient, great communicators. The process was very fast and finalised very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com. Thank you both and to the whole team.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-stars Lyndal! We're so glad you found us easy to deal with, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Sam
SamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Narrow-Minded

Loan Start DateFebruary 2005

RoyKSydney, NSW

Not valuing existing customers

Generally once they got your business, they forget about you. The focus and good rates are only passed on to new customers. The catch is once you’re in, rate goes up. Customer care: uncontactable, only if you have a long time and relaxed nerves to wait on hold. Otherwise email, they get back to you in a few days. If you have fixed rate, forget about asking the break cost, they calculate the rate somehow that you never think about breaking your fixed rate which means you are stuck until the end of the fixed rate term.

RoyK

That’s good to know, but that is not the main Point of this feedback, or maybe you haven’t read it properly. it’s about the rate which you have not addressed. I think public needs to know what they want to get themselves in to.

Ida
IdaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superb Flexible Service

The service by superb. Ilone Counsel, the consultant, was extremely helpful with suggestions on how I could split my loans to suit my needs. At first, after doing a lot of comparisons, I went ahead to take up the offer from another loan provider that offered a slightly lower rate. However, with the later provider, I was paid for unexpected charges such as Indentity verifications costs. When the final approval came through with modifications that did not meet my requirement. I went back to Loans.com.au who somehow managed to process my application before the settlement date without the extra charges.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2019

Very satisfying

Excellent, no extra costs involved, very happy with the rate, will recommend to others. no problems what so ever during the whole process. Easy access to account and loan payments etc.

Loan used forSecond Home

Worst experience with a loan company, over a month delay !

No even 1 star they deserve. Omg the worst experience/ customer service from a loan company. The application was received with all documents end of August and after me calling twice after a month and being told that is in process and soon I’ll get a call , I had to call again and finally got a call 2 October with the results . Over a month for a response . If anyone is looking a a good a prompt service definitely don’t go to this people.

Kim
KimHunter Region, NSW

Such an easy process!

The whole process was so easy. The staff I spoke to were knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. The only negative I found initially was I didn’t have direct contact with my person once I found a house and had some questions. Overall super happy! Thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2019

LTown
LTown

Great service. Lowest rates around

Decided to go with loans.com.au due to the lowest interest rates available. I was pleasantly surprised by Michelle's service. Buying a house is stressful. She walked us through each step of the way. Everything was explained and easy to follow. As it is all online, an older person or less tech savvy person may need some extra support but I'm sure you'd get it through these guys. Highly recommended.