loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Kieran
Kieran

Moving goalposts and clunky service model

Was tempted by the rate- would be fine if you have ample time and over 40% LVR. Found that the service model is call centre based and you will have at least 3 “reps” through the process lots of repeating yourself, paperwork going missing and takes you to drive the process. Also to note they make you pay for your own valuation (unlike the big 4) and they don’t lend to outside city centres. The team were always friendly but got the impression they feel very hamstring also by the inflexibility of their process. Ended up changing providers and had other competing priorities during the buying process, not worth the extra drama for the 0.10% interest rate difference. Would like to have supported a smaller business but yeah…

Avoid

Positive: good rates. Negative: losing track of submitted documents; poor communication internally and with client; inadequate, confusing and slow requests for information. Had the appearance of poor systems supporting the staff, and had to pro-actively manage them during the application process.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with your experience. We'd like to look further into your case. Can you please email sales@loans.com.au with your full name, mobile number and email address, and someone from our team will be in touch shortly.

CeeJaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy experience

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Email has been sent

Jerome
JeromeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made it so easy!

Lani and Mike were super quick to follow up, supportive and just wonderful in general! I'd recommend them and loans.com.au for making this a great process for first home buyers.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for the great review Jerome, and congratulations on buying your first home! We'll pass this lovely message onto Lani and Mike.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Loan TypeSplit
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Perfect service

Customer service is amazing. Jazmin is very friendly, accommodating, professional and a pleasure to work with. Jazmin is also very knowledgeable about everything to do with loans, any questions asked are answered excellently.
Highly recommend loans.com.au and jazmin for home loans.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your feedback Sophie we appreciate it! We'll share this with Jazmin and the team.

Mark F.
Mark F.South East Queensland, QLD

The Process was Simple and the Service was Sensational !!

The process to get a a home loan with Lani form Loans.com.au was quick and simple. The service was consistent, friendly and professional. We are very satisfied with the outcome !!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks Mark for taking the time to leave your feedback. We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Brad
BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really super helpful

Lani Nicholas home loan manager: Cant say enough about her. It has been a year since i last spoke to her about a home loan a year ago, i was looking at buying a home again and she rung me and was extremely polite and helpful yet again with all my enquires.

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your wonderful review Brad! We'll share this with Lani and the team.

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible Product, feels like I got SCAMMED

Loan Start DateJanuary 2017
Mark B.
Mark B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Non Bank Lender becomes a Bank!

Loan Start DateDecember 2019

Beck J
Beck JSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond helpful!

Our loans manager Jazmin was a blessing. She was so helpful, explained everything so we understood it and made our experience very personable. Very happy that we used loans.com.au for our purchase.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Beck! We'll pass this on to Jazmin and the team.

Nikki
NikkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 out of 10

I dealt with Nicholas Brown who couldn’t have been more helpful, flexible and customer caring. He made the process so incredibly easy. I would highly recommend loans.com, particularly Nic as a consultant.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Taryn C.loans.com.au

Hi Nikki, thanks so much for your wonderful review. I'll pass this on to Nick and the team!

Bad Experience: Incompetent & Fake Loan Specialist

I have discussed my credit history and the loan details with their so call loan specialist because I don't want any credit enquiry if any issue, she said everything is good to go. I have applied but declined, when I have asked for reason for decline, they are saying as per guidelines it is declined but not sharing any reason. My credit report is being ruin because of their incompetence. They charged for property valuation $220 that no other lender i.e NAB, CBA, ANZ etc is charging. They said will refund $220 but after one week, but why?

Loan used forHome Construction
Ali

I have sent my details to your customer relations email as you suggested but no one even replied to my email as I knew. Also I can see you guys added many 5 star fake reviews since 3-4 original bad reviews. Disgusting!!!!!