loans.com.au
See the Best Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Christina D.
Christina D.Sydney, NSW

Happy with Customer Service!

I was on the phone today with Emma from Customer Care regarding an interest rate review on my existing investment loan. I was initially unsure of how to open up with my queries ie. what is the best interest rate reduction they can give me?, how much difference will it make to go for other loan setups (var/ fixed)?, am I even eligible to get a different rate? etc etc. So many what-ifs going through my mind and so little knowledge on the topic (I'm obviously not a real estate expert). TBH I was surprised how many options I had and at how easily my options were explained to me. I 100% recommend these guys for giving quality customer service and also for staying competitive.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your review and great feedback. We'll pass this on to Emma now!

Lawrence L.
Lawrence L.Sydney, NSW

Exceeded Expectations

Thanks to Jessica (Personal Lending Specialist) and Jordan (Support Officer) my investment loan refinance was completed in just over three weeks. The customer service and efficiency provided exceeded expectations and would not hesitate to recommend Loans.com.au to friends and family.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for the 5-star review Lawrence, we really appreciate it! We'll share this with the team.

chirag
chirag

Great Customer Service!

The whole process of pre-approval to settlement is seamless and quick, unlike the Big 4. This is my 3rd Home Loan transaction with www.loans.com.au

My lending Manger Brodie and Support Officer Sharney went above and beyond to assist me with any queries I had. Both were absolutely prompt and always approachable and assisted me right from initial query for a home loan to settlement.

Very happy with the whole process. Look forward to work with Brodie and Sharney again next year and beyond. You guys are truly amazing.

Thank you so much for your support.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Wow what great feedback! We're so lucky to have a customer like you and so glad Brodie and Sharney provided you with such a great customer service experience. Thanks so much for your kind words and recommendation.

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible company

The worst home loan we have ever had! Hopefully we can refinance these thieves soon! They offered us good rates then 6 months after they lifted their home loan rate to over 3%! They advertise 2.46% but hey charge us 3.02%!!! They are the biggest scam on the Aussie home loan market! Nobody should deal with companies like loans.com.au!

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi George, thanks for leaving feedback. We'd like to look into this. Please send us an email with your full name, loan a/c number and mobile number to customercare@loans.com.au and we will look into this for you and see what we can do to assist.

Mishmemoo
MishmemooPerth, WA

Refinance from 1 of Big 4

We were very apprehensive from the start after being with one of the big 4 for many years...the whole process from start to finish was simple with the "On Track" app...we now have a great rate...if you are considering changing your home loan "JUST DO IT" and kick the big 4 to the Kerb..Thanks Loans.com.au..

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review! We're so glad we could assist.

Barry Holland
Barry HollandHunter Region, NSW

Great friendly service, no issue to small to be dealt with efficiently

From our first contact with Loans.com we received excellent service, there was help available each set of the way. I think it would have taken half the time to arrange the loan when compared to a traditional lender. Easy to use portal and great interest rates.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome review Barry we really appreciate the kind words!

Rahul N.
Rahul N.Sydney, NSW

Terrible company glad to be gone.

Loan Start DateApril 2016

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

refused any loan

Application was poor.
They Wont accept securely funded disability Applicants
Previously had home loan in passed via another organisation.
My advice is to take your business else where. e e

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear about your experience. If you have any further comments, please send this through to customercare@loans.com.au

Nan1970
Nan1970Central coast. NSw

So simple, didn't lead me one with promises

Fast and friendly. Didnt give me approval and then keep asking for more and more docs like other banks. Was simple online and if you need help they have an easy call line. I cant fault them this was by far the simplest loan I have ever applied for. Was approved within a week and mortgage is ready to be signed and exchanged with old bank. Give them a try Jazmin and Sharney were amazing and helped every step of the way.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, we're so glad to hear we could assist!

Kris
KrisSydney, NSW

Fast, friendly and effective service, give them a go!

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your 5-star review Kris we appreciate it!

Don't give you access to your property valuation report

As part of the loan approval process, lenders require a property valuation to be conducted on the property of interest. What loans.com.au does is get you to pay for the property valuation, but they refuse to release the report which YOU paid for. What is the explanation for this??? If we pay for something, we should be entitled to it.

C.Chaaya
C.ChaayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and fast service plus transparency

The customer service was the best among all the lenders I dealt with before including mortgage brokers. I got assessed over the phone and given an answer then and there. The refinance and new loan went smooth and as expected without any hiccups.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks for your awesome feedback, we're so glad to hear about your wonderful experience!

Kunal
KunalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best End to End process

Being an online company, I had the best customer experience. It was easy, quick, hassle free and a seamless end to end process. Secondly, communication from Loans.com.Au was outstanding and with minimal documentation. I have been with many other banks earlier but have not seen such a great experience. Thank you to the entire team of Loan.com.Au

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi Kunal, thanks so much for your great review. We're glad you had an awesome experience and were happy with teh communication. We're lucky to have an awesome customer like you!

MCT
MCTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic customer service

My consultant was polite, knowledgeable, attentive, and made a daunting process easy and relaxed. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome of this process and really appreciated the level of information and clarification that was provided. Where other lenders didn’t even acknowledge my enquiry, my consultant followed up repeatedly to check when would be a good time for me and was nothing but accommodating and professional. 5 stars on all fronts.

Hayley G.loans.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your kind words! We're so glad we could make your process easy and relaxed as possible. We really appreciate the 5-stars!

Debbo63
Debbo63AU

Cannot fault

Quick and easy process. The team at Loans.com.au were helpful and friendly to deal with. The onTrack portal ensures quick processing of loans. Their app Smart Money once you get the loan is brilliant, and very easy to use. I must say I was dubious at first when I saw the low rate but it was a a very quick process

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021
Hayley G.loans.com.au

Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We're glad you had a great experience and we appreciate your feedback on our onTrack and Smart Money apps!