loans.com.au

loans.com.au (page 4 of 5)

Home Loans, Car Loans (See All)
See the Best Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by loans.com.au

Outstanding service

From the first application on line to discussing our situation with the lians specialist we couldn’t be happier. Very professional and a seamless stress free process for us. Great package too. Highly recommended top result for us. Thank you!

Quick, Easy, Responsive & Competitive

As a prospective first home purchaser, the team at Loans were patient with all my questions, explained everything in plain English, responded promptly to all enquiries, and offered the most competitive rate on the market. Their online system is both easy to use and very useful - convenient and efficient way to upload required documents, chat with Loans staff and see the progress of your application.

gordon kelly
gordon kellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

friendly, informative, direct, honest & helpful service

i came to loans.com.au because of the competitive and low interest rate. my loan expert was brilliant all my descriptives in my title and whenever i call the staff are always friendly and helpful

jelibeybi
jelibeybiAU

Great service, explained everything clearly

A friend referred me to loans.com.au. The interest and comparison rates were excellent. Although they're online only I found them really responsive to questions and issues. The people I talked with on the phone answered all my questions and ensured I knew how to contact them if needed.

Find out how loans.com.au compares to other Loans

On Track was the best way to process and track my loan

Having access to On Track made it easy to forward all the documents required.
Dale and the lending team always kept me up to date through out the various loan stages.
100% satisfied, so I transferred my investment property loans too!

Greg G.
Greg G.Perth, WA

Unbelievably low interest rate

Very friendly and helpful staff. Best interest rate I could find. Relatively quick turnaround.
No regular banking products available but an unbeatable home loan product. Early days yet, I hope my experiences going forward are all as good.

Tim Goodwin
Tim GoodwinHughes 2605, ACT

Professional and Personal

The process is perfect, provide requested documents, ring and ask questions, the service I received was faultless. I will recommend this lender to all my family and friends. During the process may rate was dropped without me asking.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Hans
HansCanberra 2600, ACT

They make direct debit from your account with no authorisation

They made a direct debit transaction on my loan account without noticing me or getting my authorisation which is illegal and it is to a different person's account. Called crime stopper and the other bank who said will investigate but got no reply from Loans com au for more than 48 hours still. Will make formal complaint.

Christineaphrodite
ChristineaphroditeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The easiest refinance and the best interest rates.

From start to finish the experience was effortless. Friendly staff, easy apps and the interest rate at 3.28 at sign up but lowered it again during the application process to 3.03%. I’m so happy I ditched the big 4 mine being ANZ which I was paying 4.5% pfffft! Goodbye ANZ hello Loans.com.au. Will be recommending to everyone.

Luis
LuisSydney, NSW

Best home loan company out there!

From the initial call to when I settled my home loan ran so smooth. Their online app make everything a breeze to upload. I signed up for a home loan of 3.48% pa interest rate and it went down to 3.28% pa and then 3.03%pa. Wow. I never encountered this with westpac. Keep up the good work Loans.com.au.

Cameron
CameronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple, easy and hassle free

Customer service was great. The app provided for the application worked well and helped keep you informed and easily upload and submit your documents. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Totally hassle free and made the daunting task easy.

Jean Marc
Jean MarcGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with the process. Very well look after.

ANZ bank was very difficult to dealt with after the royal commission.
Thanks a lot to the Loans.com.au teams for taking care of our home purchase.
Very smooth transition from the bank to online lender.

easy all online

the customer service team were very helpful through out ,everthing online is a big plus only curved ball is you need a printer scanner lowest interest rate way ahead of the big four

Lyn75
Lyn75Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Loans,com,au was a pleasure to deal with,the process was quite easy,all the staff we dealed with were very friendly and helpful,The rate we received was very good as well,definately recommend.

JUSO
JUSOSydney, NSW

It is simple perfect

Everything is simple perfect. Very quick, simple procedure. Very nice efficient customer service and pleasant helpful staff. Instructions are very simple and straight forward and response by staff quick and kind. All together amazing service.

Moon
MoonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

competitive rates and paperless loan progress

Michael Michell
Michael MichellAdelaide

Paid for a valuation and then declined loan

During the loan process, Loans.com.au requested a valuation of the property (our up front cost) and then subsequently denied the loan. Is this a normal practice or just unique to this company?

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly competitve interest rate and surprisingly so easy to deal with.

My experience started off with Cameron who took down financial details & features that I was seeking in my home loan. From there the whole experience flowed on seamlessly with the rest of the team. It was indeed the best experience I have ever had in refinancing a property. I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

EbonySouthwest, VIC

Great experience all round!

Loans.com.au were fantastic to deal with. They were always easy to get in contact with and always very helpful. Great low interest rate too. I would Highly recommend them as a lender!

Ebony

We already had a really low rate and just realised they have dropped it again. Thumbs up

Chun sheng yeung
Chun sheng yeungSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent loan product with friendly service

Loan.com.au had such a low interest rates, the service is fast and friendly, easy to apply and everything was done online, excellent communication and transparency, I am so happy to being with you guys !

Jack2000
Jack2000Perth, WA

Excellent product

Service was freindly and prompt, questions answered immediately nothing too much bother, anyone i spoke with was knowledgeable.they seemed transperent in there product's no hidden fees and charges well worth looking into

Kim
KimQueensland, 4131

Best rate

Refinanced my home loan & found the experience super easy, fast & friendly. After comparing all fixed home loan rates - they had the best offer. They also offer a 'rate lock' which does cost but gives you peace of mind that the rate you first choose will be the rate you get at settlement. The online portal was easy to use too but you can always call someone if you have trouble. The only thing I would suggest is 24x7/365 call centre hours. Currently they offer 7am to 7pm Mon to Fri.

Llewellyn E.
Llewellyn E.Sydney, NSW

Beware the low rate offers. They only last a few months and up it goes.

Best rates advertised. Once hooked, up it goes while still offering new customers the good rate. I moved loan provider. The saying goes. If its too good to be true….

Very happy....for now
Very happy....for nowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great rate for now...let’s see what happens next

Super helpful and easy to deal with. Was on very tight time line and they got everything through. Excellent communication and transparency. We’ll see what happens with the rate now!

Smooth process & good rate

I think this is by far the fastest loan refinance process I have experienced. Five and a half weeks from application to settlement. I’m saving around 1% from my previous mortgage provider. Good basic homeloan product.

Jason was really helpful, patient & responsive.

The app was great, a few little glitches but on the whole made the process a lot smoother.